AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Werrand

dont ever use this app. It will mess your entire code if you dont like their services. Even after deleting the codes my entire theme is now a plain wreck due to them. Shit

July 7, 2020

i checked your store - all azexo code removed.
did you followed instruction in my email ?

Challenge Coin Nation

So... you get what you pay for. This is the best FREE PageBuilder App.

That being said, the other reviews are true.... sort of:
1. When people say "This app is Terrible" what they mean is it has a big learning curve... I struggled at first too. You do have to have patience

2. You have to have patience because the demo/explainer videos are basic (no audio?).... but I took that as this App is new, it hasn't been doing this for as long as the other guys... you have to give it some time.

So... the App does work, its hard to learn, but once you do, its solid. It's going to get better (probably) and its going to save you hundreds of dollars (probably) by accomplishing the same thing as the other page builder apps.

Hope that helps! I do recommend

activiscnl

A terrible app and it messed up my theme and there support doesnt answer the online chat they made for support. I totally do not recommend this app.

Hi-Fi Stereo Online

This app is impossible to use it has so many bugs. Adding a slideshow randomly only shows the images it wants. Adding three slides with different images and two images stay the same. Delete an element and it deletes a whole hierarchy. Glad I tried before I bought! Steer clear until they make it remotely usable.

Bay Pottery

Without this app, my plain landing pages would've been boring. I'm glad there's an app out there that lets you edit pages without costing a fortune - Glad I found it!

Parklands

The app is great, it allows you to design good looking pages. It has a free plan which is very good for those ones who just need to tweak a page or two. I highly recommend a paid plan for those who need. There is a learning curves but it is very straight forward. 5 Stars app and great customer service!

Tiffanini

You trial this app your whole store codes will be changed. If you end up not liking the format it's hard to reverse. You must rebuild your store!!

June 2, 2020

you can remove code by one click from this instruction https://azexo.com/shopify/dashboard.php#azd-integration

can i help you with this ?

Little Bud Kids

I like this app. It is easy to use and straightforward. I do wish that I could hide the header and footer and edit the page's URL not to be AZEXO234213413 or whatever. I also wish I could remove "Powered by Azexo" on the bottom. If these things can be fixed, I will definitely go for the paid plan.

walkingBlend

I had a problem with the app, the "powered by .. " was at btm of page even after app deleted but the Andrey was able to help me promptly.

May 23, 2020

I am glad that I was able to solve this problem quickly. I wish you success in your project

Mobile.Axis

I used this app to build great looking landing pages, but for some reason pages that I build with this app don't display on any iOS browser like chrome or safari, only on my PC and Android devices.

Previous 1 3