AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

COZY DETAILZ

I have installed the app to 'recreate' my about us page - which is not looking very good!!!
But it made me LOOSE all the translations i had for that page.
And now even after uninstalling seems that i can not recover them.

November 18, 2021

you can do it by return back "Default pate" template in "Online store > Pages" of shopify admin. additional instruction sent to your email

Kitchen Equipped

There is a tech issue we can't resolve on our end, but there's no support. It's been over a week with no resolution to the problem.

EVRYSKINS

The support is really very poor - I am desperately trying to change a page with Current Offer changes and did so and now my theme takes 10 plus minutes to load it is affecting my campaign. Shopify has referred me to both AZEXO and EIGHT and frankly neither has responded. Anyone considering using this and need support don't do do it, sadly even Shopify wash their hands of the apps they recommend - very DISAPPOINTED>

Qute Official

STOPPED WORKING.
PAGE BEING DELETED FOR NO REASON.
MENUS ARE GONE.
MY COLLECTIONS ARE DELETED!??? I needed help, I messaged Online chat. someone said Hi... and that's it xD
NO ONE REPLIES!

July 29, 2021

please write to support chat in app dashboard

Annette Price Art

I'm finding this app very useful. I have only been using Shopify for a couple of months but have been creating websites with WordPress for many years. At first, Shopify felt like I was going back in time about 20 years, with a very basic HTML editor for building pages, blogs posts, product pages etc. I couldn't believe it was so 'backwards' compared to Wordpress's block editor with its drag and drop design elements. I have been using Azexo to create much more interesting pages than I otherwise could have. Their tech support is very helpful too and I only have the free version at the moment. Thanks Azexo :-)

Rytrus

Not user-friendly, messy UX, difficult to build a page with, but you can do quite a bit with the free plan already so I can't complain

LAND OF EMPIRE

I had technical trouble but the support staff helped me quickly and fixed the problem, a very useful app and reliable support.

Planet Deluxe

I am no tech person at all, and I built a web page with AZEXO from the ground up in 5 days. Contradicting to some claims, I received technical support quickly. I believe the support team prioritizes choosing to respond to more urgent inquiries—just my guess.
My suggestion for AZEXO, break up the subscription plan into modular plans. $19/ mth is still a big jump for a small potato like me. Modular plan subscription is demand-oriented, and users will pick what they need. I see that you already have the breakdown features on the menu, but bundle them up into one package as a premium plan. I believe a modular plan will quickly increase a customer base with strong loyalty.
I hope you will consider my suggestion.

Ball Raw Performance

Terrible. 0% customer service. No one wants to help. The same message has been ignored for over 2 weeks since having this app.

Grizzly Chéri

Perfect ! Plutôt simple d'utilisation et en cas de problème il ya le service chat qui vous répond :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6