AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by AZEXO Apps

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Qute Official

STOPPED WORKING.
PAGE BEING DELETED FOR NO REASON.
MENUS ARE GONE.
MY COLLECTIONS ARE DELETED!??? I needed help, I messaged Online chat. someone said Hi... and that's it xD
NO ONE REPLIES!

July 29, 2021

please write to support chat in app dashboard

Annette Price Art

I'm finding this app very useful. I have only been using Shopify for a couple of months but have been creating websites with WordPress for many years. At first, Shopify felt like I was going back in time about 20 years, with a very basic HTML editor for building pages, blogs posts, product pages etc. I couldn't believe it was so 'backwards' compared to Wordpress's block editor with its drag and drop design elements. I have been using Azexo to create much more interesting pages than I otherwise could have. Their tech support is very helpful too and I only have the free version at the moment. Thanks Azexo :-)

Rytrus

Not user-friendly, messy UX, difficult to build a page with, but you can do quite a bit with the free plan already so I can't complain

LAND OF EMPIRE

I had technical trouble but the support staff helped me quickly and fixed the problem, a very useful app and reliable support.

Planet Deluxe

I am no tech person at all, and I built a web page with AZEXO from the ground up in 5 days. Contradicting to some claims, I received technical support quickly. I believe the support team prioritizes choosing to respond to more urgent inquiries—just my guess.
My suggestion for AZEXO, break up the subscription plan into modular plans. $19/ mth is still a big jump for a small potato like me. Modular plan subscription is demand-oriented, and users will pick what they need. I see that you already have the breakdown features on the menu, but bundle them up into one package as a premium plan. I believe a modular plan will quickly increase a customer base with strong loyalty.
I hope you will consider my suggestion.

Ball Raw Performance

Terrible. 0% customer service. No one wants to help. The same message has been ignored for over 2 weeks since having this app.

Grizzly Chéri

Perfect ! Plutôt simple d'utilisation et en cas de problème il ya le service chat qui vous répond :)

Real Klassy Products

The app is very handy to use and very easy, especially when you are not experienced with any coding. The customer support is also very patient and take their time to really understand your problem and solve it for it.

Together Communication & Partnership Solutions

The truth is, i was doubting many things and went learning how it works and the team helped me a lot and now i see that it's worth trying and solved all the issues i had to improve my web and it looks great now. Will keep on using it. Thanks guys

YNG ANGLS

This app is AWESOME. I was looking for a page builder app with a free plan. I tried many apps but this one worked best for me. Almost unlimited ways to design your website, even with the free plan. You can design your homepage and landingpages with almost no restrictions and you also do not get a watermark like on other apps. The app is easy to use and gives you a lot of options to design your page. It is drag-or-drop like and also gives you access to the code of the elements, in case you want to change something on your own. I had a problem with the design of an element so contacted the support via the instant messaging service on their website. They were really nice and fixed my problem instantly. I also did not expierience any longer loading times since using the app. For the people, who write that their theme code was destroyed: Always make a back-up before changing the design or theme codes and please do not blame the app. I did not expirience any code problems or other problems. So i would fully recommend this app. Give it a try, it is really awesome and makes shopifys free templates soooo much better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6