AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

DarknightHimself

Cool builder! Not the most visually appealing, but has actually a lot of features. Support is reactive and answers the questions. The main reason I'm taking a point off is the absence of the undo (ctrl + z) options. I found myself swearing to my page so many times after deleting a section not on purpose. So my main suggestion to the devs is : please add the undo option! -Darknight

everlur

Customer support is very slow. I hit delete on a page thinking it would only delete my edits but it not only deleted an entire page from my shopify store without warning me, but it also completely wiped off the menu where that page was on my home page. So bummed and disappointed.

GogoPogo

Undoubtedly, the best page builder app in Shopify. 1) I have been using this app for almost a year and I can quite confidently say that one can add any feature you want in your website. If for some reason you don't know how to add it just contact support and they will guide you on how to do it 2) The customer support is just awesome. I have tried over 100+ apps till now and I can vouch on the fact that I will consider the support of Azexo among the best customer support app available in Shopify. 3)Best of all - Azexo Page Builder is the most affordable Page Builder and with the most features, available in Shopify store

Kim Kimble

The page builder is ease-to-use and at a sudden one of the pages disappeared due to another 3rd-party modification on the template, but the support resolved it and now everything is working perfectly.

Pretty Girl Drip

This app worked great at first- I was building pages with ease. Then, out of nowhere it just stopped functioning. Disappointing because now I have to re-build all the pages.

September 18, 2020

you do not need help ? you did not write to support about this

Bitspace

This app is amazing, I migrated from Wix and was having trouble as Shopify does not have designing tools like Wix but this app solved all. Kudos to the developer! you are awesome.

Kaneda Toys

Really good app! I recommend it. It's a really good option to customize pages in Shopify. You can use code or their library.

Hemway

Very easy to use app and the developers are quick and friendly to resolve any issue or edit and custom code for you. Would recommend 100%

SUMMITSPORT

Fantastic app which has allowed us to build many additional pages in our store, so many sections and layouts to choose from! Great support also.

Within Nutrition

Great App for Building Customize pages, Landing pages.
Amazing Customer service, they reply Instantly and are really helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5