AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Living Horse Tails

Just did a quick update on my "about page" adding a parallax header WOW! i can see i will be spending time tweaking my store using this app.

Midnight Magic Lingerie

Overall fantastic. A little learning curve, but once I got the hang of it it's been amazing. Very good value for a no-cost/low-cost app. Great job.

Strawezome

Great app. I recommend this to anyone who wants more freedom and flexibility regarding building their website!

December 8, 2019

thank you!

ESPADRA

Best app for build you dream store , and great support, you can creat what you need , and build special page for mobile

Well Made Stuff

This is an incredibly powerful page editor. I like it a lot, it has an ease of use for a non-developer but can create some very professional results. Well done to Andrey for making it with a free tier, this is needed as us non-techies need a bit more time than a few days to get to grips with it.

emmibell

I love the flexibility of this page builder, you can build your store the way you want. definitely my favorite app

Lumenstone

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW USER WITHOUT CODING BACKGROUND IN LIQUID. This might be useful only for those that understand how liquid works. Uninstalled but it is so hard to completely remove it from the store. Trying to remove the azexo logo at the bottom of my page. It should not add things by itself and give users a hard time removing those extra logos.

August 8, 2019

i recommend you try at least one another shopify builder before write such review.
1. app can not remove everything automatically after uninstall - because it not allowed by shopify and can break created pages. this is how all shopify builders work.
2. you can restore site fast - need restore previous revision of theme.liquid file which was before installing app.
3. app provide detailed instruction about how to remove it from code

RIDNES

We tried the app earlier. Since we didn't like the app we uninstalled it again. After uninstalling the app it paralyzed the whole shop. Nothing is the same anymore. Are now just with Shopify to save the shop.

Edit: I give now 3 Stars for help here. Removed all! But its not good at all, that your store can get destroyed.

August 7, 2019

to resolve issue fast you can restore previous revision of theme.liquid file which was before installing app. app provide full instruction about how to remove it from theme.
i can help with this if need. as i see you restored it already - why 1 star then?