AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

YNG ANGLS

This app is AWESOME. I was looking for a page builder app with a free plan. I tried many apps but this one worked best for me. Almost unlimited ways to design your website, even with the free plan. You can design your homepage and landingpages with almost no restrictions and you also do not get a watermark like on other apps. The app is easy to use and gives you a lot of options to design your page. It is drag-or-drop like and also gives you access to the code of the elements, in case you want to change something on your own. I had a problem with the design of an element so contacted the support via the instant messaging service on their website. They were really nice and fixed my problem instantly. I also did not expierience any longer loading times since using the app. For the people, who write that their theme code was destroyed: Always make a back-up before changing the design or theme codes and please do not blame the app. I did not expirience any code problems or other problems. So i would fully recommend this app. Give it a try, it is really awesome and makes shopifys free templates soooo much better.

I M Bracelets

LOVE this app! Exactly what I needed and was looking for. When I needed help they responded within 24-hours. It is easy to use and has some great features that really elevated the look of my pages. Highly recommend.

Reptiles Lounge

Ok I won’t sugar coat this: You MUST MUST MUST watch the tutorial videos and at the minimum have some patience and be willing to experiment. But with that said, when considering price vs feature balance THIS IS THE BEST APP I HAVE ON MY SHOPIFY STORE, period. It being FREE for unlimited pages is amazing. No other page builder does that. ——
Most page builder apps cost your first-born and your soul every single month to have like, more than one page. Um. Nah. ——
Ok FIRST SUGGESTION. Make NEW pages for the pages you’re hoping to redo. This is kind of a no brainer but the number of reviews that say BuT iT wRoTe oVer oF mY pAge. Welp, no shoot, sherlock. It has to turn the page into a state where it can then use the builder. ____
So don't let it overwrite your already-existing pages.... INSTEAD... if you’re wanting to redo your about page for example, do what I did and MAKE A NEW BLANK PAGE, BRO. Name it something similar like “About Us / About-Us”…. Then leave your other About page in tact while you build the new Azexo one. Even leave it in a separate tab and reference/copy the text when needed! HELLO.... Just don’t overwrite your pages, WHY DO THAT???? Just make a new Azexo page and wait until it’s ready then link it on your site….. or THEN you can delete the old page and re-name the new azezo “slug” (/about or whatever) the name of the old slug so it’s all set). Like don’t just go accepting the prompt that it will rewrite over the page selected, and then be shocked when it writes over your page, brainiacs. MAKE. A. NEW. PAGE. And go from there.
——
Again, you will require PATIENCE and an understanding of the concepts of styling, like margin, padding, alignment, etc. I have familiarity with some css and html code, so I'm not a basic user. And I believe the other page builders take advantage that the below-average user will think this learning curve is too hard for an app like Azexo and then they just basically charge you a ton a month BECAUSE THEY CAN. Craziness. Anyway, this app is amazing. ——
I actually would love to show you examples of the pages I’ve made within 1 day of having this program. https://reptileslounge.com/pages/404
----
Good luck, y’all! Search youtube for tutorials!

Soon Fung LTD

This is such a great app for beginners. I use it to customer my landing pages and it has made it 10 times more appealing than all the previous apps I used. It's got all the cool features that other apps don't have, such as parallex, collection carousel, video background, and so easily adjusted to width and length. Plus it is really user friendly and if you have any issues, the app creator; Andrey, is really helpful and quick with responding to all queries.

Prinmix

Such a junk product. I would not recommend investing money into this. Completely messed up the CSS/HTML and there's no way to undo it. I had to delete WHOLE pages. What a waste of time. Will take my business elsewhere.
I did not enjoy this productI WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IT WILL MESS UP YOUR ENTIRE THEME AND ITS NOT EVEN YOUR FAULT!

Woopa.shop

OH YEAH. Thank you. This is a game changer for Shopify. I need not say anything more ...............

DarknightHimself

Cool builder! Not the most visually appealing, but has actually a lot of features. Support is reactive and answers the questions. The main reason I'm taking a point off is the absence of the undo (ctrl + z) options. I found myself swearing to my page so many times after deleting a section not on purpose. So my main suggestion to the devs is : please add the undo option! -Darknight

everlur

Customer support is very slow. I hit delete on a page thinking it would only delete my edits but it not only deleted an entire page from my shopify store without warning me, but it also completely wiped off the menu where that page was on my home page. So bummed and disappointed.

GogoPogo

Undoubtedly, the best page builder app in Shopify. 1) I have been using this app for almost a year and I can quite confidently say that one can add any feature you want in your website. If for some reason you don't know how to add it just contact support and they will guide you on how to do it 2) The customer support is just awesome. I have tried over 100+ apps till now and I can vouch on the fact that I will consider the support of Azexo among the best customer support app available in Shopify. 3)Best of all - Azexo Page Builder is the most affordable Page Builder and with the most features, available in Shopify store

Kim Kimble

The page builder is ease-to-use and at a sudden one of the pages disappeared due to another 3rd-party modification on the template, but the support resolved it and now everything is working perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5