AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

razorclothing.id

its so awesome apps, make me easy to build interface on my page.. and its easy build, so many section design, layout and content.. thank you so much for the great apps!!

Smart Talk

This app to help me build a landing page and it works well! The support is fast also, which helps the business! Looking forward to upgrading for premium features!

Mil Bolsos

Es una buen aplicación, intuitiva y fácil de manejar .Soporte directo a través de messenger, tuve un problema y enseguida dieron con la solución.
Muchisimas gracias.

GROOVIM

i used this app to help me build several sub pages for my store. the functions i got for free is amazing and our store looks much more better with this app.
if youre looking for a great app in resonable price you sould download it right now!

Living Horse Tails

Just did a quick update on my "about page" adding a parallax header WOW! i can see i will be spending time tweaking my store using this app.

Midnight Magic Lingerie

Overall fantastic. A little learning curve, but once I got the hang of it it's been amazing. Very good value for a no-cost/low-cost app. Great job.

Strawezome

Great app. I recommend this to anyone who wants more freedom and flexibility regarding building their website!

December 8, 2019

thank you!

ESPADRA

Best app for build you dream store , and great support, you can creat what you need , and build special page for mobile

Well Made Stuff

This is an incredibly powerful page editor. I like it a lot, it has an ease of use for a non-developer but can create some very professional results. Well done to Andrey for making it with a free tier, this is needed as us non-techies need a bit more time than a few days to get to grips with it.

emmibell

I love the flexibility of this page builder, you can build your store the way you want. definitely my favorite app

1 3 Next