AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Home Fitness World

https://www.home-fitness-world.co.uk/pages/ultimate-guide-copy-copy I just want to update from the below review. I think people are way to quick(including myself) to write this app off. I've been using for a few months now and done some pretty amazing stuff with it. So far I reckon I've unlocked just over half of its full potential. Have a look at some of the pages I've created so far(yet to be finished). Love this app, but took around 2 or 3 days to start seeing just 'some' of it's full potential. https://www.home-fitness-world.co.uk/pages/ultimate-guide-copy-copy Before anyone questions the URL, this is just dummy Url's and can be fully customized with the app. When I first used this app I called it clunky and said it was too difficult to use, and even mentioned not very user friendly. I apologise to the developers. Boy was completely wrong! This app unlike some other page builders takes a little time to get used to. However, like most others these days, patience and the ability to stick things long enough to reep the rewards is not in our nature somehow these days. But if you do.....the benefits and advantages of this app far outweigh the time spent to get to grips with it, and all the amazing functionality and features it brings. I spent a solid day with it and only then started to realise its true potential. Now I see that some things are worth the extra bit of effort. No other page builder comes close. Just my subjective opinion of course. Point being, stick with it and you will see how much this app can "transform" your website! Well done to all the team and developers at engineering such an amazingly useful and game-changing app! A+!

Challenge Coin Nation

So... you get what you pay for. This is the best FREE PageBuilder App.

That being said, the other reviews are true.... sort of:
1. When people say "This app is Terrible" what they mean is it has a big learning curve... I struggled at first too. You do have to have patience

2. You have to have patience because the demo/explainer videos are basic (no audio?).... but I took that as this App is new, it hasn't been doing this for as long as the other guys... you have to give it some time.

So... the App does work, its hard to learn, but once you do, its solid. It's going to get better (probably) and its going to save you hundreds of dollars (probably) by accomplishing the same thing as the other page builder apps.

Hope that helps! I do recommend

Bay Pottery

Without this app, my plain landing pages would've been boring. I'm glad there's an app out there that lets you edit pages without costing a fortune - Glad I found it!

Parklands

The app is great, it allows you to design good looking pages. It has a free plan which is very good for those ones who just need to tweak a page or two. I highly recommend a paid plan for those who need. There is a learning curves but it is very straight forward. 5 Stars app and great customer service!

Lixi-Lightbox

I have recently been using this app to create landing pages for our store. It is the best I have tried by far. Customer service has been really good too. The guys behind the app have really help me out creating just what we wanted.

dare to wear your hair

I am using the free version of this app to create landing pages for when I run a sale. This app is easy to use and has some really good features. I am very happy with it and may go for the paid version in the future.
The customer support is top class. They respond to my queries straight away and have endless patience. They even made me a video to explain something that I could not understand. I highly recommend this app.

Luhrholm

Used this app to build about us and FAQs pages. Super simple to use if you know at least some few basics in html. By far the easiest page builder app I've tried. Thanks a lot!

Highbrate - Vibrate Higher

Good customer service. Although haven't started building any pages yet, the support I found was very good. Kudos to the team!

April 9, 2020

please feel free to ask any help

razorclothing.id

its so awesome apps, make me easy to build interface on my page.. and its easy build, so many section design, layout and content.. thank you so much for the great apps!!

Smart Talk

This app to help me build a landing page and it works well! The support is fast also, which helps the business! Looking forward to upgrading for premium features!