AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Mil Bolsos

Es una buen aplicación, intuitiva y fácil de manejar .Soporte directo a través de messenger, tuve un problema y enseguida dieron con la solución.
Muchisimas gracias.

GROOVIM

i used this app to help me build several sub pages for my store. the functions i got for free is amazing and our store looks much more better with this app.
if youre looking for a great app in resonable price you sould download it right now!

Living Horse Tails

Just did a quick update on my "about page" adding a parallax header WOW! i can see i will be spending time tweaking my store using this app.

Midnight Magic Lingerie

Overall fantastic. A little learning curve, but once I got the hang of it it's been amazing. Very good value for a no-cost/low-cost app. Great job.

Strawezome

Great app. I recommend this to anyone who wants more freedom and flexibility regarding building their website!

December 8, 2019

thank you!

ESPADRA

Best app for build you dream store , and great support, you can creat what you need , and build special page for mobile

Well Made Stuff

This is an incredibly powerful page editor. I like it a lot, it has an ease of use for a non-developer but can create some very professional results. Well done to Andrey for making it with a free tier, this is needed as us non-techies need a bit more time than a few days to get to grips with it.

emmibell

I love the flexibility of this page builder, you can build your store the way you want. definitely my favorite app

1 3 Next