AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by AZEXO Apps

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Bay Pottery

Without this app, my plain landing pages would've been boring. I'm glad there's an app out there that lets you edit pages without costing a fortune - Glad I found it!

Parklands

The app is great, it allows you to design good looking pages. It has a free plan which is very good for those ones who just need to tweak a page or two. I highly recommend a paid plan for those who need. There is a learning curves but it is very straight forward. 5 Stars app and great customer service!

Lixi-Lightbox

I have recently been using this app to create landing pages for our store. It is the best I have tried by far. Customer service has been really good too. The guys behind the app have really help me out creating just what we wanted.

dare to wear your hair

I am using the free version of this app to create landing pages for when I run a sale. This app is easy to use and has some really good features. I am very happy with it and may go for the paid version in the future.
The customer support is top class. They respond to my queries straight away and have endless patience. They even made me a video to explain something that I could not understand. I highly recommend this app.

Luhrholm

Used this app to build about us and FAQs pages. Super simple to use if you know at least some few basics in html. By far the easiest page builder app I've tried. Thanks a lot!

Highbrate - Vibrate Higher

Good customer service. Although haven't started building any pages yet, the support I found was very good. Kudos to the team!

April 9, 2020

please feel free to ask any help

razorclothing.id

its so awesome apps, make me easy to build interface on my page.. and its easy build, so many section design, layout and content.. thank you so much for the great apps!!

Smart Talk

This app to help me build a landing page and it works well! The support is fast also, which helps the business! Looking forward to upgrading for premium features!

Mil Bolsos

Es una buen aplicación, intuitiva y fácil de manejar .Soporte directo a través de messenger, tuve un problema y enseguida dieron con la solución.
Muchisimas gracias.

GROOVIM

i used this app to help me build several sub pages for my store. the functions i got for free is amazing and our store looks much more better with this app.
if youre looking for a great app in resonable price you sould download it right now!