AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

COZY DETAILZ

I have installed the app to 'recreate' my about us page - which is not looking very good!!!
But it made me LOOSE all the translations i had for that page.
And now even after uninstalling seems that i can not recover them.

November 18, 2021

you can do it by return back "Default pate" template in "Online store > Pages" of shopify admin. additional instruction sent to your email

Kitchen Equipped

There is a tech issue we can't resolve on our end, but there's no support. It's been over a week with no resolution to the problem.

EVRYSKINS

The support is really very poor - I am desperately trying to change a page with Current Offer changes and did so and now my theme takes 10 plus minutes to load it is affecting my campaign. Shopify has referred me to both AZEXO and EIGHT and frankly neither has responded. Anyone considering using this and need support don't do do it, sadly even Shopify wash their hands of the apps they recommend - very DISAPPOINTED>

Qute Official

STOPPED WORKING.
PAGE BEING DELETED FOR NO REASON.
MENUS ARE GONE.
MY COLLECTIONS ARE DELETED!??? I needed help, I messaged Online chat. someone said Hi... and that's it xD
NO ONE REPLIES!

July 29, 2021

please write to support chat in app dashboard

Ball Raw Performance

Terrible. 0% customer service. No one wants to help. The same message has been ignored for over 2 weeks since having this app.

Prinmix

Such a junk product. I would not recommend investing money into this. Completely messed up the CSS/HTML and there's no way to undo it. I had to delete WHOLE pages. What a waste of time. Will take my business elsewhere.
I did not enjoy this productI WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IT WILL MESS UP YOUR ENTIRE THEME AND ITS NOT EVEN YOUR FAULT!

everlur

Customer support is very slow. I hit delete on a page thinking it would only delete my edits but it not only deleted an entire page from my shopify store without warning me, but it also completely wiped off the menu where that page was on my home page. So bummed and disappointed.

Pretty Girl Drip

This app worked great at first- I was building pages with ease. Then, out of nowhere it just stopped functioning. Disappointing because now I have to re-build all the pages.

September 18, 2020

you do not need help ? you did not write to support about this

ResinArtSupply

App is easy enough to use and like the functionality but it sucked the life out of the performance. just adding the app made our load time double, that's before actually using it. we run speed tests and every single one indicates its the largest contributing factor. and it seems like its impossible to remove once it embedded its tentacles into your store. If it wasn't so massively slow I would happily pay for it. and zero customer support

Werrand

dont ever use this app. It will mess your entire code if you dont like their services. Even after deleting the codes my entire theme is now a plain wreck due to them.

July 7, 2020

i checked your store - all azexo code removed.
did you followed instruction in my email ?

Previous 1