AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Prinmix

Such a junk product. I would not recommend investing money into this. Completely messed up the CSS/HTML and there's no way to undo it. I had to delete WHOLE pages. What a waste of time. Will take my business elsewhere.
I did not enjoy this productI WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IT WILL MESS UP YOUR ENTIRE THEME AND ITS NOT EVEN YOUR FAULT!

everlur

Customer support is very slow. I hit delete on a page thinking it would only delete my edits but it not only deleted an entire page from my shopify store without warning me, but it also completely wiped off the menu where that page was on my home page. So bummed and disappointed.

Pretty Girl Drip

This app worked great at first- I was building pages with ease. Then, out of nowhere it just stopped functioning. Disappointing because now I have to re-build all the pages.

September 18, 2020

you do not need help ? you did not write to support about this

ResinArtSupply

App is easy enough to use and like the functionality but it sucked the life out of the performance. just adding the app made our load time double, that's before actually using it. we run speed tests and every single one indicates its the largest contributing factor. and it seems like its impossible to remove once it embedded its tentacles into your store. If it wasn't so massively slow I would happily pay for it. and zero customer support

Werrand

dont ever use this app. It will mess your entire code if you dont like their services. Even after deleting the codes my entire theme is now a plain wreck due to them.

July 7, 2020

i checked your store - all azexo code removed.
did you followed instruction in my email ?

activiscnl

A terrible app and it messed up my theme and there support doesnt answer the online chat they made for support. I totally do not recommend this app.

Hi-Fi Stereo Online

This app is impossible to use it has so many bugs. Adding a slideshow randomly only shows the images it wants. Adding three slides with different images and two images stay the same. Delete an element and it deletes a whole hierarchy. Glad I tried before I bought! Steer clear until they make it remotely usable.

Tiffanini

You trial this app your whole store codes will be changed. If you end up not liking the format it's hard to reverse. You must rebuild your store!!

June 2, 2020

you can remove code by one click from this instruction https://azexo.com/shopify/dashboard.php#azd-integration

can i help you with this ?

Balandi Branded

Do not edit a page, because it automatically codes your whole store because if you end up not liking the format it's hard to reverse. (They add all types of coding throughout your coding theme) And to reverse it, their instructions are " go to every coding file (they are PLENTY of them) and check to see if " AZEXO" line is shown and delete it. I spent more than 3 hours doing this. And one of my pages is still damaged. Be careful. This app damaged months and months worth of perfect coding. Extremely frustrated by this app.

February 26, 2020

this instruction https://azexo.com/shopify/dashboard.php#azd-integration
contain button for automatically remove all code by one click.
did you tried it ?
another solution - roll back by each file (if you do not like automatic removing) - https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-troubleshooting-roll-back-to-older-version-of-theme