AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

DarknightHimself

Cool builder! Not the most visually appealing, but has actually a lot of features. Support is reactive and answers the questions. The main reason I'm taking a point off is the absence of the undo (ctrl + z) options. I found myself swearing to my page so many times after deleting a section not on purpose. So my main suggestion to the devs is : please add the undo option! -Darknight

SUMMITSPORT

Fantastic app which has allowed us to build many additional pages in our store, so many sections and layouts to choose from! Great support also.

Little Bud Kids

I like this app. It is easy to use and straightforward. I do wish that I could hide the header and footer and edit the page's URL not to be AZEXO234213413 or whatever. I also wish I could remove "Powered by Azexo" on the bottom. If these things can be fixed, I will definitely go for the paid plan.

walkingBlend

I had a problem with the app, the "powered by .. " was at btm of page even after app deleted but the Andrey was able to help me promptly.

May 23, 2020

I am glad that I was able to solve this problem quickly. I wish you success in your project

Mobile.Axis

I used this app to build great looking landing pages, but for some reason pages that I build with this app don't display on any iOS browser like chrome or safari, only on my PC and Android devices.