AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

GogoPogo

Undoubtedly, the best page builder app in Shopify. 1) I have been using this app for almost a year and I can quite confidently say that one can add any feature you want in your website. If for some reason you don't know how to add it just contact support and they will guide you on how to do it 2) The customer support is just awesome. I have tried over 100+ apps till now and I can vouch on the fact that I will consider the support of Azexo among the best customer support app available in Shopify. 3)Best of all - Azexo Page Builder is the most affordable Page Builder and with the most features, available in Shopify store

Kim Kimble

The page builder is ease-to-use and at a sudden one of the pages disappeared due to another 3rd-party modification on the template, but the support resolved it and now everything is working perfectly.

Bitspace

This app is amazing, I migrated from Wix and was having trouble as Shopify does not have designing tools like Wix but this app solved all. Kudos to the developer! you are awesome.

Kaneda Toys

Really good app! I recommend it. It's a really good option to customize pages in Shopify. You can use code or their library.

Hemway

Very easy to use app and the developers are quick and friendly to resolve any issue or edit and custom code for you. Would recommend 100%

Within Nutrition

Great App for Building Customize pages, Landing pages.
Amazing Customer service, they reply Instantly and are really helpful.

ファインチャージドおかけんグループ

I need to make some Landing page, so I use this app.
Maybe it takes some time to learn how to use, but it is very good for the person who can use HTML.
I love it especially about its free plan.
other apps are very expensive to create pages. it's rediculous.

ランディングページ(やお客様の声をまとめたページ)を作りたかったので、このアプリを使わせていただきました。HTMLなどに慣れていないと、このアプリは慣れるのに時間がかかるかもしれません。ちょっと説明が雑ですね。でも、無料で使える範囲が広くて、大助かりしてます。
少なくとも、他のアプリはちょっと高すぎてバカバカしく感じてしまいます。。せめて、他のも年5000円くらいに収まってほしいです。

Home Fitness World

When I first used this app I called it clunky and said it was too difficult to use, and even mentioned not very user friendly. I apologise to the developers. Boy was completely wrong!

This app unlike some other page builders takes a little time to get used to. However, like most others these days, patience and the ability to stick things long enough to reep the rewards is not in our nature somehow these days.

But if you do.....the benefits and advantages of this app far outweigh the time spent to get to grips with it, and all the amazing functionality and features it brings. I spent a solid day with it and only then started to realise its true potential. Now I see that some things are worth the extra bit of effort. No other page builder comes close. Just my subjective opinion of course. Point being, stick with it and you will see how much this app can "transform" your website!

Well done to all the team and developers at engineering such an amazingly useful and game-changing app! A+!

Challenge Coin Nation

So... you get what you pay for. This is the best FREE PageBuilder App.

That being said, the other reviews are true.... sort of:
1. When people say "This app is Terrible" what they mean is it has a big learning curve... I struggled at first too. You do have to have patience

2. You have to have patience because the demo/explainer videos are basic (no audio?).... but I took that as this App is new, it hasn't been doing this for as long as the other guys... you have to give it some time.

So... the App does work, its hard to learn, but once you do, its solid. It's going to get better (probably) and its going to save you hundreds of dollars (probably) by accomplishing the same thing as the other page builder apps.

Hope that helps! I do recommend

Bay Pottery

Without this app, my plain landing pages would've been boring. I'm glad there's an app out there that lets you edit pages without costing a fortune - Glad I found it!

Previous 1 3