AZEXO Free Page Builder

AZEXO Free Page Builder

by Andrey Soloduhin

Landing page builder, product page editor, lookbook, hotspots

Reptiles Lounge

Ok I won’t sugar coat this: You MUST MUST MUST watch the tutorial videos and at the minimum have some patience and be willing to experiment. But with that said, when considering price vs feature balance THIS IS THE BEST APP I HAVE ON MY SHOPIFY STORE, period. It being FREE for unlimited pages is amazing. No other page builder does that. ——
Most page builder apps cost your first-born and your soul every single month to have like, more than one page. Um. Nah. ——
Ok FIRST SUGGESTION. Make NEW pages for the pages you’re hoping to redo. This is kind of a no brainer but the number of reviews that say BuT iT wRoTe oVer oF mY pAge. Welp, no shoot, sherlock. It has to turn the page into a state where it can then use the builder. ____
So don't let it overwrite your already-existing pages.... INSTEAD... if you’re wanting to redo your about page for example, do what I did and MAKE A NEW BLANK PAGE, BRO. Name it something similar like “About Us / About-Us”…. Then leave your other About page in tact while you build the new Azexo one. Even leave it in a separate tab and reference/copy the text when needed! HELLO.... Just don’t overwrite your pages, WHY DO THAT???? Just make a new Azexo page and wait until it’s ready then link it on your site….. or THEN you can delete the old page and re-name the new azezo “slug” (/about or whatever) the name of the old slug so it’s all set). Like don’t just go accepting the prompt that it will rewrite over the page selected, and then be shocked when it writes over your page, brainiacs. MAKE. A. NEW. PAGE. And go from there.
——
Again, you will require PATIENCE and an understanding of the concepts of styling, like margin, padding, alignment, etc. I have familiarity with some css and html code, so I'm not a basic user. And I believe the other page builders take advantage that the below-average user will think this learning curve is too hard for an app like Azexo and then they just basically charge you a ton a month BECAUSE THEY CAN. Craziness. Anyway, this app is amazing. ——
I actually would love to show you examples of the pages I’ve made within 1 day of having this program. https://reptileslounge.com/pages/404
----
Good luck, y’all! Search youtube for tutorials!

Soon Fung LTD

This is such a great app for beginners. I use it to customer my landing pages and it has made it 10 times more appealing than all the previous apps I used. It's got all the cool features that other apps don't have, such as parallex, collection carousel, video background, and so easily adjusted to width and length. Plus it is really user friendly and if you have any issues, the app creator; Andrey, is really helpful and quick with responding to all queries.

Woopa.shop

OH YEAH. Thank you. This is a game changer for Shopify. I need not say anything more ...............

GogoPogo

Undoubtedly, the best page builder app in Shopify. 1) I have been using this app for almost a year and I can quite confidently say that one can add any feature you want in your website. If for some reason you don't know how to add it just contact support and they will guide you on how to do it 2) The customer support is just awesome. I have tried over 100+ apps till now and I can vouch on the fact that I will consider the support of Azexo among the best customer support app available in Shopify. 3)Best of all - Azexo Page Builder is the most affordable Page Builder and with the most features, available in Shopify store

Kim Kimble

The page builder is ease-to-use and at a sudden one of the pages disappeared due to another 3rd-party modification on the template, but the support resolved it and now everything is working perfectly.

Bitspace

This app is amazing, I migrated from Wix and was having trouble as Shopify does not have designing tools like Wix but this app solved all. Kudos to the developer! you are awesome.

Kaneda Toys

Really good app! I recommend it. It's a really good option to customize pages in Shopify. You can use code or their library.

Hemway

Very easy to use app and the developers are quick and friendly to resolve any issue or edit and custom code for you. Would recommend 100%

Within Nutrition

Great App for Building Customize pages, Landing pages.
Amazing Customer service, they reply Instantly and are really helpful.

ファインチャージドおかけんグループ

I need to make some Landing page, so I use this app.
Maybe it takes some time to learn how to use, but it is very good for the person who can use HTML.
I love it especially about its free plan.
other apps are very expensive to create pages. it's rediculous.

ランディングページ(やお客様の声をまとめたページ)を作りたかったので、このアプリを使わせていただきました。HTMLなどに慣れていないと、このアプリは慣れるのに時間がかかるかもしれません。ちょっと説明が雑ですね。でも、無料で使える範囲が広くて、大助かりしてます。
少なくとも、他のアプリはちょっと高すぎてバカバカしく感じてしまいます。。せめて、他のも年5000円くらいに収まってほしいです。