B2B Portal/ Net Terms

B2B Portal/ Net Terms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited March 23, 2022

Excellent App, seamless transitioning for net terms and aesthetically takes on your theme settings. Emma and Ly Tuan Linh were most helpful.

Ford Lifestyle UK
Time spent using app: 28 days
BSS Commerce replied March 29, 2022

March 20, 2022

The tool works seamlessly which is great. The support is next level to boot. I had quite a few customization requests and Jonas and his team took them on quickly and they look and work perfectly. My requests weren't exactly simple either - such as changing functionality of check boxes on items in the order form and completely moving objects. If you are using the wholesale app and want a self-serve option for your reps/customers, this is a great add on.

Baddle Pickleball
Time spent using app: 5 months
BSS Commerce replied March 21, 2022

March 15, 2022

I used this app in combination with B2B wholesaler solution. The support team helped us to customize the portal. The design fits perfectly with our website. Furthermore, they assisted us throughout our project and was very reactive. Emma answered all my questions and accompanied me throughout the project!

That'so Italy
Time spent using app: 13 days
BSS Commerce replied March 21, 2022

March 10, 2022

We're using this app and helps us to manage our wholesale orders. It gives us the functions of what we need.
Thank you to Jonas and Madu for always helping us when we encounter some issues with the app. Also, thank you to Stephanie for assisting us when Jonas is not around. Great customer service.

Helsemin
Time spent using app: 4 months
BSS Commerce replied March 13, 2022

Edited March 9, 2022

thanks to Emma and Minh Tri. good customer service.
really good app which offers many options. i can only recommend this app. thanks to Emma and technician Minh Tri.

rokkedal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2022

Edited March 7, 2022

I've been in touch with Emma for the last week and she's been very responsive and very helpful with my problems. B2B portal and B2B solution are very well made apps that have helped me with all my needs. Thank you Emma, Leorio and Ly Tuan Linh We are transitioning to wholesale and account member discounts only and since there's so many elements to this app, customer support is essential. Emma has been the greatest support through this transition even helping me make changes, as well as educating me on how to navigate the app. The best thing about it all is that Emma is extremely prompt with her replies through chat and as a business owner this is very important if you're going to be paying for an app.

Sukio Studio
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied March 8, 2022

February 24, 2022

So far my experiences with this app is really good. Especially because of the very helpful team, which has been a big help in setting up the everything according to my needs :) Thanks Jonas from support and Madu and Ly Tuan Linh from the tech team.

TURTLE®
Time spent using app: 13 days
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

Edited February 20, 2022

Great so far and great customer service. One small issue implementing on our theme but Emma and the technician (Nguyen Dinh Khanh) fixed it right away.

Spinnaker Chocolate
Time spent using app: 6 days
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

February 16, 2022

Great customer service always helping, taking note of customer needs and mods, good features, doesn't seem to affect page speed,

HoReCatarvike.fi
Finland
Time spent using app: 26 days
BSS Commerce replied February 17, 2022

Edited February 8, 2022

Awesome app to run wholesale orders through, super easy to set up. I had one small problem but Jonas and Hoa Xuan Duong from customer/technical support helped me out quickly and efficiency. Would highly recommend!

Howler Chocolate