B2B Portal/ Net Terms

B2B Portal/ Net Terms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2022

Big thumb up to the app, the developer team - tech guys (Leorio) and the assistance (Steph) which are always very kind and able to help you. Great work guys

Area Rivenditori
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2022

January 26, 2022

Great app! I had a special request in order to make things easier for my wholesaler/dealers, and the team got it done within 48 hours! Great service and highly recommend for companies looking to do wholesale. Super easy, thank you both Leorio and Jonas for all the help!

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 6 months
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2022

January 17, 2022

I use this app to set up quick order forms for my customers. The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

Rondo Products
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
BSS Commerce replied January 18, 2022

Edited January 13, 2022

Amazing app that helped us a lot with inquiries of our B2B customers. Speeds up the ordering process as it offers a simple product catalog (wholesaler does not have to click through the whole e-shop). The customer service is super fast and helpful (especially Jonas and Duong) - they implemented an extra button we needed within 10 minutes.

Dragonfly
Czechia
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2022

January 3, 2022

B2B顧客向けのアプリを探しているときにトライアルで使用しましたが、結局、同社のB2B/Wholesale Solutionを導入しました。
Stephanie含めカスタマーサポートチームの対応は早く、とても丁寧でした。弊社のサイトの作りが少しユニークなところがあり、時間がかかりましたが、そのようなカスタマイズにも応じてくれました。とても感謝しています!!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BSS Commerce replied January 6, 2022

December 14, 2021

As of right now, there are a total of nine five-star reviews for the “B2B Portal/Net Terms” app. While this may be a newer app, I can tell you that you will not be disappointed. 9 out of 9 happy happy customers, and we are now the 10th! Great app! I promise that you will not be disappointed when working with B2B. Customer service has been the best! I mentioned a few things to Stephanie that would make using the B2B program even better for us within our store. She then met with Tuli (tech programmer) and the rest of the B2B app team. They immediately went to the drawing board to turn my recommendations into a reality! Where else do you get that kind of customer service without someone trying to charge you? The B2B team has been amazing and has gone above and beyond my expectations! If you have difficulty setting up the B2B app, let them know, and they will set everything up for you! You can request a screen share meeting with B2B or go back and forth through their chatbot or by email. They are very responsive and on top of everything! I would give them a higher star review, but I cannot give them more than a five-star review. Hats off to Stephanie, her tech engineer named Tuli, and the rest of the B2B team. The “B2B Portal/Net Terms” app is phenomenal for anyone wanting to set up B2B within their website. B2B's apps have been phenomenal! Aside from the most outstanding customer service, B2B's apps work great! I hope that the B2B apps from BSS Commerce continue to grow by leaps and bounds, and the customer service they provide remains the same. I look forward to growing our business with B2B apps! If my review hasn’t sold you on trying B2B apps, I don’t think anything will. We are B2B apps #1 fans! Great work, Stephanie, Tuli, and the rest of the B2B Team!

Mama Shawna™
Time spent using app: 8 days
BSS Commerce replied December 26, 2021

December 8, 2021

Jonas & T.Linh we’re amazing! They answered all of my questions and also fixed my problem quickly!! I recommended this app to all of my business partners

LoujeanïeFitness
Time spent using app: 2 months

From Jonas and The Team.

We are happy that you enjoy the app and our service.

Wish your business all good and feel free to reach us at sales@bsscommerce.com at any time.

December 7, 2021

I purchased the entire BSS Commerce suite of apps: Login/Lock & Hide Pricing, B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Portal/Net Terms. All of the apps have great functionality and have made my wholesale program and checkout process much more efficient. Their customer support team stayed online with me helping me set everything up and make sure it worked just as I wanted. They were so patient!!

dessertunlimited
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BSS Commerce replied December 8, 2021

It's great to support you so far and we are happy that the three B2B apps work flawlessly now.

Wish that you will keep supporting our app. Cheers!

From Emma and her team.

November 30, 2021

Not the easiest app to use, but thanks to Steph I had the B2B portal done in 2 days. She has given me perfect support via email and I got all the functions I needed for the B2B orders!

OTSO
Andorra
Time spent using app: 4 months
BSS Commerce replied December 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

Enjoy our B2B apps now and let me know at sales@bsscommerce.com or Live Chat in case you need further support from our team.

Best,

Steph and BSS Commerce Team.

November 26, 2021

The wholesale apps are perfect for my overly complicated situation. Its why I went with them. They took the time, as they (Steph is amazing) continue to do for me even now, many weeks after the fact as I'm still leaning on them to help me brainstorm and implement custom modifications they always figure out for me how to make work. Steph has somehow never grown impatient with me.. or wait. Never shown the impatience I assume she simply must be feeling by now dealing with me. Just accommodating. Always. Still. Still! Oh and apps work wonderfully too. If they cannot, they will make it so (Tuli). Thanks ya'll

Triple Three, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BSS Commerce replied December 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

Best,

Steph and BSS Commerce Team.