B2B Portal/ Net Terms

B2B Portal/ Net Terms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 22, 2021

This app offers great features, friendly user interface. I love the function of doing bulk order based on customer tags, that's very helpful for my business. More importantly, their customer service team is amazing, shout out to Stephanie who provided me top-notch support and answer me all the questions of 1st time using this app.

COZYER
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
BSS Commerce replied December 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

Enjoy our B2B apps now and let me know at sales@bsscommerce.com or Live Chat in case you need further support from our team.

Best,

Steph and BSS Commerce Team.

November 15, 2021

App tuyệt vời tôi đã dùng.chất lượng và thực tế.sẽ trải nghiệm thêm......v.....v...... . .. .. . . ..... .... ... ... ...... ...

kimsletter
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied November 18, 2021

BSS Commerce rất vui vì bạn hài lòng với app. Hi vọng bạn sẽ tiếp tục ủng hộ các tính năng tuyệt vời mà chúng tôi sắp sửa cung cấp <3

September 17, 2021

I am using app to help our bulk buyers select multiple products at once and add to cart. Makes life easier for them. Gets the job done well. Great service and response by the BSS team. A+

stbjyoti
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
BSS Commerce replied September 19, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

Best,

Steph and BSS Commerce Team.

August 21, 2021

This app is quite simple considering my expectation for a B2B Customer Portal. However, good to see that the team is all ears to my suggestions and I believe that they will make the app better soon. You can also let them know if you have any ideas to improve the app. Still, I'm happy with current features and the price

DetectOn Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 days
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Thank you, Joseph.

Your suggestions are very valuable to our app and we will update new features soon for you to enjoy.

And for other customers, if you have any ideas to improve our app, we are all ears!