Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

RACEFIT

Dual Price Display was just what we were looking for. The support provided by Adam was excellent. 10/10 recommended!

Marie Reynolds London

This is exactly what I have been searching for. Adam was brilliant, he set it all up for me in seconds! Thank you, thank you thank you!

Madlug Your Business

This app does everything that I needed. The support from Adam in getting it set up was great. Definitely recommend using it if you need to show both prices,

Dynamostol

Good app, easy to set up and the two prices look good in our store. I particularly like that we can have the Shopify price incl tax and the app can deduct tax and show an ex tax price. Had some issues due to integration with another third party app, but this app had very helpful and quick support, and fixed the issue. So I can recommend the app.

P.W. Akkerman Den Haag

Works perfect and very quick and accurate support when i asked for help with installing the app. Thank you very much!

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts

The people at Dual Price Pro have been very helpful in sorting out my site pricing to show accurately with and without VAT. With a few hick ups related to my site, some issues were professionally fixed. Thank you.

PROMO-SOLS

Great app! To my knowledge it is the only app that does what it does. The support is very quick and reactive. I searched for quite some time how to display tax included & tax excluded prices. I was ready to hire a developer and have it custom made when I discovered the app. I'd highly encourage you to check it out.

MOSAIK-FLOOR

This app is the only one of the entire App Store that allows you to display several prices. We've been using it for years without any problem, and when something went wrong Adam was very quick to respond & extremely helpful!
10/10 would recommend

Screen Care

perfect apps and the help from Adam was very quick, excellent support.
Thanks a lot.
You can take it !

Network Warehouse

A very useful app if you are selling to business customers. Works well and looks great. Excellent support as well. 5 stars!