Reseñas (198)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de marzo de 2021

Great customer service, the app is working very well, thanks for the assistance in some minor settings.

Gadgitech Trading
Sudáfrica
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2020

This app is great, it lets you put together price displays which aren't usually offered in themes by default - and using it you can comply with Google requirements for showing products in their Marketplace. Great app, brilliant support from Adam the developer, really helpful guy - love you mate!

PPE4Care
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2022

We needed to display +VAT and ex VAT prices on our site.
This app did EXACTLY what we needed.
Support was excellent and rapid.
Many thanks

Liberty Floor Supplies
4 de agosto de 2022

Great app! We had an issue with the app in our new template but the support team fixed it immediately.

Office-Interior
Países Bajos
20 de abril de 2021

Works perfectly and also the support is awesome! :) They are available 24/7 and can fix anything. :)

Pharsol Protect
Eslovenia
16 de agosto de 2020

Does what it says. Didn't work quite right to begin with, but quickly sorted out by support (over a weekend!)

BarberGear
Nueva Zelanda
16 de diciembre de 2020

Great app! To my knowledge it is the only app that does what it does. The support is very quick and reactive. I searched for quite some time how to display tax included & tax excluded prices. I was ready to hire a developer and have it custom made when I discovered the app. I'd highly encourage you to check it out.

PROMO-SOLS
Francia
Fecha de modificación: 11 de marzo de 2020

I used the app to show my pricing including and excluding tax. Adam was SOOOOO helpful, as I asked for an extra process to be done, and he did it in less than 12 hours of the email sending. I honestly can not recommend this service enough! what an outstanding app and such amazing customer service - totally high service makes all the difference to me - thanks, Adam!

**UPDATE** I have updated coding for my theme and lost my dual pricing - once again. Adam was amazing and sorted it for me right away. Really recommend this app - amazing service too x

MiMo Wigs
18 de agosto de 2020

A very helpful app, and even when I couldn't figure something out, Adam was happy to help and within 10 mins my issue was sorted! Highly recommend

LinkExec
16 de diciembre de 2021

Very helpful and amazing app with a great customer support that replies and fix issues within minutes.

Bunista Roastery