Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Air Tool Outlet

I have both B2C and B2B customers and need to show prices including and excluding VAT in the UK. Easy to configure and has been working perfectly ever since. Excellent App to solve this problem.

Labelpod

Exactly what we needed to clearly show prices excluding VAT and including VAT for our business customers in the UK. This App worked immediately on the free "Simple" theme but needed some extra configuration when we upgraded to the paid "Warehouse" theme. Adam in support got back to me immediately and fixed the App integration with our new theme within 12 hours. Excellent support - thank you very much - highly recommended!

Covidsignage

Great app, and the service is super quick. Adam helped me instantly and fixed my problem. Recommended.

kenternext

Great customer support with fast response time and great problem solving skills! Thanks a lot Adam :)

DKM Präzisionswerkzeuge

Great Support! This is exactly what I was looking for. Adam helped me for really everything!

Hanger Xpress

We sell B2B so needed to be clear to our customer from the get go for our pricing.

The live chat guys are amazing and managed to integrate the app just like we wanted!!

PM Medical Supplies

Apps works as advertised and support was VERY quick to assist us with an issue. We had some trouble at first because it was not working. Within hours support fixed the issue which was apparently caused by a collision with another app. Great service.

OKM Detectors

Great customer support with fast response time and great problem solving skills! I can highly recommend this app!

SupperUp

I used this app a little different then the description. Our site sells full meals and we want to communicate to the consumer the 'price per serving' rather then the full price. The developer of this app was very responsive and was able to make some adjustments to the functionality to meet our needs. This is the only app in the marketplace that I was able to find to do this or developer that was willing to make the adjustments needed to make it work. Thanks!!

Own Logo Supply Company

Adam was very helpful in getting this app set up and working on my store. The app does exactly what it says it does, clearly displaying an inclusive and exclusive VAT prices