Dual Price Display PRO

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rawbalance

Location Germany

very very nice support. helped me immediately with all my questions and even some that had nothing to do with the app. very friendly. the app is also great!

Spiritbalance

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

very fast and helpful support. great! has taken the time and fixed everything. I can recommend. thanks from germany.

CT Carbon

Very helpful with BREXIT and selling outside the UK without VAT. Support was very helpful too. Many thanks from CT CARBON

RACEFIT

Dual Price Display was just what we were looking for. The support provided by Adam was excellent. 10/10 recommended!

Marie Reynolds London

Time spent using app 44 minutes

This is exactly what I have been searching for. Adam was brilliant, he set it all up for me in seconds! Thank you, thank you thank you!

Madlug Your Business

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does everything that I needed. The support from Adam in getting it set up was great. Definitely recommend using it if you need to show both prices,

Dynamostol

Location Denmark

Good app, easy to set up and the two prices look good in our store. I particularly like that we can have the Shopify price incl tax and the app can deduct tax and show an ex tax price. Had some issues due to integration with another third party app, but this app had very helpful and quick support, and fixed the issue. So I can recommend the app.

P.W. Akkerman Den Haag

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

An unexpected error appeared in my productpages. I asked Adam for some help and he solved the problem very quickly and accurate. Thank you!

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts

Location Cyprus

The people at Dual Price Pro have been very helpful in sorting out my site pricing to show accurately with and without VAT. With a few hick ups related to my site, some issues were professionally fixed. Thank you.

PROMO-SOLS

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! To my knowledge it is the only app that does what it does. The support is very quick and reactive. I searched for quite some time how to display tax included & tax excluded prices. I was ready to hire a developer and have it custom made when I discovered the app. I'd highly encourage you to check it out.