Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app, and amazing customer support. This app is a really great help to us. Thank you for all your help Adam! x

Easy Comms

Excellent support, app works great and the developer made a few tweaks at my request quickly and effectively - would highly recommend!

Wingburg Online Shop

Awesome app and perfect support. Showing with and without VAT is required in Germany and now it is working fine - even at the featured product on the homepage.

El Rastro de la Piel

Amazing app. Helped me to show products with and without VAT, a requirement in Spain. Support is great!! I had two issues and solucionated in hours.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Super quick and fast service, always friendly. I can recommend this app, thank you very much for the quick support.

Max-Inc SA

App works as advertised and support is great, easy to install, easy to use. Would highly recommend this app.

Omega Sales Deutschland

Awesome App and awesome support! literally love it! Was looking for a solution to show my customers a notification next to the price that taxes are included. Some Shopify expert wanted 220$ for it, here I pay not even 8$ a month which is a fair Deal! I needed some customization and got it just for free within really short time. I can literally recommed this app to you! Try it!

ollilypaperware

Easy to install and does a super job. We needed some adjustment and got help fast and effective help from the support.

Classic Dressage Collection

Worked pretty much out of the box and where it had a few issues the developer was attentive and efficient even to the extent of writing a custom script to fix zero rated item displays.

Would heartily recommend.

Safetysigns.com.au

Excellent support when required. This app achieves exactly what we need it to do. Highly recommend!!