Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

AGL

This App came help us in the issue of the prices according to the laws of the European Union. And the best part is the support provided by Adam .... 6 stars !!! I recommend

LED Saving Specialist

Brilliant service! Highly recommended. We have just started using the app but everything seems very good so far

CCTV Outlet Limited

We have a few apps installed, one of which hides prices behind a login screen, plus a highly customised theme. We tried to install this app to test if it would work, and honestly thought it wouldn't.

On install we followed the instructions to add something in one of the settings and proceeded, this put both the prices on products outside the product page. The prices did not show on the product page though, but the support chat was right in front of me on the install screen. After a quick chat Adam had looked into the code and updated it to work. From clicking add app to having the dual prices show up (and amended by the developer) it must have taken about half an hour.

This app does what it says, it shows both including and excluding taxes. Simple to use and customise. Happy with the install.

DNA Collectibles

Just perfect!
Dual Price Display PRO just fill the gap of a big miss in the Shopify native system.
When you are based in Europe, and you need to show prices Taxes Incl. and Taxes Excl... It is just not possible without Dual Price Display PRO.

Adam from the support was a huge help to answer my questions and to set up this App.

So, you are shipping from Europe and you sell Worldwide? You definitely need this App.

Cheers

Tony

Smart Repair Systems Denmark

The App help me to show prices with and without tax.
And suppport is great and fast answer.
give this app 5 star !

Tattoo Addict Retail

Such an important feature for us, as most of the countries we deal with need to see the including VAT price and have it removed on checkout. Brilliant!

SPORTTAPE

This is a brilliant application and Adams is service is second to none. He must the customisations required for the app to work without any hesitation. Highly recommended!

tableLights.me

Great app, helped us show VAT and NON VAT pricing. Plus great aftercare from the team, would recommend!

SpecTex

My website serves both consumer and business customers so I needed to show prices with VAT included and excluded. Not only does the App do just that, Adam was fantastic in helping to tailor it for my site with some bespoke programming to cover a few exceptions.

If you need to show both both VAT inclusive and exclusive prices you should definitely look at this app.

Premier Cash Registers Ltd

We used this app to display our base prices excluding VAT but also show the price including VAT for some of our customers in a smaller size and colour. Contacted Adam for 2 small display tweaks and now we have exactly what we were after. Easy app to install and great customer service.