Dual Price Display PRO

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

QuickTech SA

Location South Africa

I was searching across the internet for a solution on adding VAT to my prices so that there is no "surprise" at the end of checkout. Luckily this app helped me to display it, there was an issue that came up and I asked for help. Their support team helped me as much as they could and were super friendly the whole time. 10/10 great app, would definitely use their services again!

Ercomi

Location Sweden

I had a problem. And Adam got me the best support ever. :)
He fixed the problem in no time. Great app also

Kind Sustainable Supplies

Flawless! Does exactly what we needed the app to do. High quality and fast acting costumer service. Great value - fully recommended!

Sterner AquaTech UK

Phenomenal support offered when we wanted a wee change made to how our pricing was displayed. Highly Recommend the app, and the quality of service

K-supplies

The app does exactly what it says. I had issues to have a display for all variants but Adam solved it. All good

Edtechs

Location Australia

Does exactly what it suggests and neatly displays prices. Nice amount of settings. Easy set-up. Superb support.

Usely - Use Like Yours

Location Finland

Very fast response, great support!
_________________________________________________________________

Eco Supplies

Contacted the developer and got a response within 1-2 minutes, addressed my query in its entirety and customised it to my specification rather quickly. Very polite and efficient, would definitely recommend!

Back to the Office

Super Support! Requested some assistance with the product template and Adam got back to me in less than a minute. The app is now working perfectly, issued resolved in less than an hour! Thank you! Jamie.

CWS Workwear Shop

Location Germany

Klasse app, macht das was sie soll. Konfiguration ist sehr einfach. Der Support ist mega fix. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13