B2B Private Store

Lock your shop and do not show content for not approved users

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gaiarsa Aste

L'app funziona bene. Abbiamo chiesto assistenza per migliorare il form di registrazione, facendo in modo di rendere obbligatoria la compilazione di tutti i campi.

EDL SKIWATCH Distribution SA

Cette application est très utile et facile à utiliser. De plus, lorsque nous avions eu une question à propos de l'application, le service client est très rapide et efficace. On recommanderai fortement cette application.

Venue Crashers

I downloaded this app to see if it matched my needs and realized it wasn't a fit for my store. After deleting the app, the code remained and now my store layout is completely messed up and the login page is stuck on my store with no way of removing it. When you delete the app your store will not go back to its original state!

December 7, 2021

UPDATE: App is now compatible with Online Store 2.0. Its mean, after you uninstall this app, code of app is fully removed from all your themes :)

Hello,
we are so sorry about this problem in your store. At these days, we are working on better solution to render this app in custom themes to solve this issue. Please write email to support@singleton-software.com and we will help you with it asap.

Best regards,
Adam from singleton software

Beyond Average Training Apparel

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! Ruined my store on Black Friday eve... they change your store's layout.. my store is jacked.

November 30, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry about this situation in your store. We have more downloads in black friday period and other merchants have no problem to run this app. If you need just write us to support@singleton-software.com and we will check and fix your issue.

So sorry again,
Adam from singleton software

TJS

Excellent product and very good service; good support. the service is excellent, got answers quite quickly. They helped me whenever I needed

AQUA Wave™ Water

First please allow me to begin with the most important aspect of having this App, The wonderful Undeniably, Uncompromising service and support that comes with this App. I am not technically savvy to say the least, Like most of us However, I manage to just get by. So when I needed assistance He has always made himself available, not only to help resolve the issue at hand identifying how-too's, and briefly explaining how he did what he did, also with slight instructions along the way of how to make this App work even better. The App itself is a solution that works in sync with the custom design of the store, So if you require an App that will keep certain sections of your store on lock n” key look no further than the B2B Private Store App it only locks and secures the sections you want locked with easy access to only those you have already granted access, and permissions to. Also a user friendly App, with customizations to accommodate your needs successfully!

Dimgo Handmade

This App gets a positive review, because eventhough it was not that what I was looking for, the developer offered a very friendly, efectiv and quick solution to the problems I had!

dsc_apac_warehouse_orders

DO NOT INSTALL
This app changes the user interface. It changed the entire arrangement of the website. How do i go back to the normal setting now?? You guys have to provide the solution.

December 1, 2020

Hello,
there should be something wrong or in conflict with your theme. We can make fix for you. We already wrote you email about it.

LUSHDROP

Your bs app screwed up the ENTIRE USER interface after deleting the app. Entire user interface went up into the navbar now its ugly.

February 18, 2022

b2bav

Excellent product and very good service; does what is takes to control access to a web site and grant/revoke access to verified users; the service is excellent, got answers quite quickly. Can only recommend the solution

Previous 1 3