B2B Private Store

B2B Private Store

by Singleton software

Lock your shop and do not show content for not approved users

chemtov

They helped me whenever I needed, better support and the app works fine so thanks for your application :)

Gretel Gas

We needed extra customization and the developer was happy to help. The app did exactly what we wanted.

LR Paris for EDITION Hotels

App evaluated to create a private store. Appears to offer 95% of what we need but we can't add fields to the registration form or edit the text presented to end users during the registration process.

IdealPaintRepair

Great application. Wish it had more flexibility on where the login redirects you to, and customization.

Hair Decor

We decided to give this app a try despite couple of negative reviews. Glad we took the chance. It works well with our store and the price is worth it, especially since our budget is tight. We initially had a minor layout issue after we installed the app but the developer fixed it within 24 hours.

b2b.stauningwhiskyshop.com

I use this app for a locked b2b store, and this app allows me to control who can visit my site, easy for customers to signup and login. Simple and great app, and the developer was very helpful in some minor specialisations.

Loco Lama

Great support! Had some issues installing the app, but support offered their help within 10min after i send an email.

SHF Hawaii

I should have looked at the reviews. Added then uninstalled, but it shut down everything and no one can see the store. This can't be happening.

July 19, 2019

Hello,
in current version this bug after uninstallation is fixed :)
I am so sorry about this issue.
If you will need any help, just write me and i will make my best to help you.

Adam

Five North Chocolate Wholesale

I needed a quick solution to keep my client's store private, and exclusive to wholesale customers, so I chose B2B Private Store. My client was happy with what this app could do but wanted some customizations that did not come standard with the app. I reached out to the developers, and I was very pleased with their willingness to help, and provide the changes my client wanted.

maike-auto.com

Oh My God, You have Shut down my all other App . . . What shall i do now ???? this is the worst app ....

Previous 1