B2B Private Store

B2B Private Store

by Singleton software

Lock your shop and do not show content for not approved users

AQUA Wave™ Water

First please allow me to begin with the most important aspect of having this App, The wonderful Undeniably, Uncompromising service and support that comes with this App. I am not technically savvy to say the least, Like most of us However, I manage to just get by. So when I needed assistance He has always made himself available, not only to help resolve the issue at hand identifying how-too's, and briefly explaining how he did what he did, also with slight instructions along the way of how to make this App work even better. The App itself is a solution that works in sync with the custom design of the store, So if you require an App that will keep certain sections of your store on lock n” key look no further than the B2B Private Store App it only locks and secures the sections you want locked with easy access to only those you have already granted access, and permissions to. Also a user friendly App, with customizations to accommodate your needs successfully!

Dimgo Handmade

This App gets a positive review, because eventhough it was not that what I was looking for, the developer offered a very friendly, efectiv and quick solution to the problems I had!

dsc_apac_warehouse_orders

DO NOT INSTALL
This app changes the user interface. It changed the entire arrangement of the website. How do i go back to the normal setting now?? You guys have to provide the solution.

December 1, 2020

Hello,
there should be something wrong or in conflict with your theme. We can make fix for you. We already wrote you email about it.

LUSHDROP

Your bs app screwed up the ENTIRE USER interface after deleting the app. Entire user interface went up into the navbar now its ugly.

b2bav

Excellent product and very good service; does what is takes to control access to a web site and grant/revoke access to verified users; the service is excellent, got answers quite quickly. Can only recommend the solution

chemtov

They helped me whenever I needed, better support and the app works fine so thanks for your application :)

Gretel Gas

We needed extra customization and the developer was happy to help. The app did exactly what we wanted.

LR Paris for EDITION Hotels

App evaluated to create a private store. Appears to offer 95% of what we need but we can't add fields to the registration form or edit the text presented to end users during the registration process.

IdealPaintRepair

Great application. Wish it had more flexibility on where the login redirects you to, and customization.

Hair Decor

We decided to give this app a try despite couple of negative reviews. Glad we took the chance. It works well with our store and the price is worth it, especially since our budget is tight. We initially had a minor layout issue after we installed the app but the developer fixed it within 24 hours.

Previous 1