B2B Private Store

B2B Private Store | Reviews

by Singleton software

Lock your shop and do not show content for not approved users

Venue Crashers

I downloaded this app to see if it matched my needs and realized it wasn't a fit for my store. After deleting the app, the code remained and now my store layout is completely messed up and the login page is stuck on my store with no way of removing it. When you delete the app your store will not go back to its original state!

December 7, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry about this problem in your store. At these days, we are working on better solution to render this app in custom themes to solve this issue. Please write email to support@singleton-software.com and we will help you with it asap.

Best regards,
Adam from singleton software

Beyond Average Training Apparel

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! Ruined my store on Black Friday eve... they change your store's layout.. my store is jacked.

November 30, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry about this situation in your store. We have more downloads in black friday period and other merchants have no problem to run this app. If you need just write us to support@singleton-software.com and we will check and fix your issue.

So sorry again,
Adam from singleton software

dsc_apac_warehouse_orders

DO NOT INSTALL
This app changes the user interface. It changed the entire arrangement of the website. How do i go back to the normal setting now?? You guys have to provide the solution.

December 1, 2020

Hello,
there should be something wrong or in conflict with your theme. We can make fix for you. We already wrote you email about it.

LUSHDROP

Your bs app screwed up the ENTIRE USER interface after deleting the app. Entire user interface went up into the navbar now its ugly.

SHF Hawaii

I should have looked at the reviews. Added then uninstalled, but it shut down everything and no one can see the store. This can't be happening.

July 19, 2019

Hello,
in current version this bug after uninstallation is fixed :)
I am so sorry about this issue.
If you will need any help, just write me and i will make my best to help you.

Adam

maike-auto.com

Oh My God, You have Shut down my all other App . . . What shall i do now ???? this is the worst app ....

Detailed & elegance watches online

shut down my whole store and all themes, so i dont recommend this app! fix this and may you will get more customers

June 4, 2019

Hello,
i am so sorry if this app do not work in your store.
Can you please write me what was wrong in your case? I will fix it for you asap then :)
Sorry again and hope you write me about your situation, I will solve it for you.