B2B Private Store

B2B Private Store

by Singleton software

Lock your shop and do not show content for not approved users

AQUA Wave™ Water

First please allow me to begin with the most important aspect of having this App, The wonderful Undeniably, Uncompromising service and support that comes with this App. I am not technically savvy to say the least, Like most of us However, I manage to just get by. So when I needed assistance He has always made himself available, not only to help resolve the issue at hand identifying how-too's, and briefly explaining how he did what he did, also with slight instructions along the way of how to make this App work even better. The App itself is a solution that works in sync with the custom design of the store, So if you require an App that will keep certain sections of your store on lock n” key look no further than the B2B Private Store App it only locks and secures the sections you want locked with easy access to only those you have already granted access, and permissions to. Also a user friendly App, with customizations to accommodate your needs successfully!

b2bav

Excellent product and very good service; does what is takes to control access to a web site and grant/revoke access to verified users; the service is excellent, got answers quite quickly. Can only recommend the solution

chemtov

They helped me whenever I needed, better support and the app works fine so thanks for your application :)

Gretel Gas

We needed extra customization and the developer was happy to help. The app did exactly what we wanted.

Hair Decor

We decided to give this app a try despite couple of negative reviews. Glad we took the chance. It works well with our store and the price is worth it, especially since our budget is tight. We initially had a minor layout issue after we installed the app but the developer fixed it within 24 hours.

b2b.stauningwhiskyshop.com

I use this app for a locked b2b store, and this app allows me to control who can visit my site, easy for customers to signup and login. Simple and great app, and the developer was very helpful in some minor specialisations.

Five North Chocolate Wholesale

I needed a quick solution to keep my client's store private, and exclusive to wholesale customers, so I chose B2B Private Store. My client was happy with what this app could do but wanted some customizations that did not come standard with the app. I reached out to the developers, and I was very pleased with their willingness to help, and provide the changes my client wanted.