Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. maj 2024

Just started using. Gave four stars instead of five stars because we've only been using unless than 2 weeks. However, we would not be able to process our orders without B2B. Will try to give updated review as we get more familiar with this app.

Syracuse Cultural Workers
Cirka en måned bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 20. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star means you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. Hopefully we will have more chance to assist you our best.

If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

7. maj 2024

We needed a wholesale app to complete our shopping experience. After a few small issues getting started, we reached out to support and they fixed everything very quickly. Great customer service which is readily available and always doing their best to resolve anything that comes up.

N2
Tyskland
21 dage bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 8. maj 2024

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that our customer service was able to resolve your issues quickly.

However, leaving a 4-star review means you are not fully satisfied with our the app yet. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you at all times.

Hope to see you again soon!

20. maj 2024

Service has been amazing and I have achieved exactly what I wanted however the cost is quite high. I would also note you may need to subscribe to 2 apps to get the desired outcome. I would recommend this as a BSB app it does seem to be within the same costs as others so based on service alone I can’t fault the fast response

Salt And Pepper Diamonds TM
Australien
6 dage bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 22. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star means you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. Hopefully we will have more chance to assist you more and revise your experience.

14. maj 2024

Some bugs appear sometimes, but the support is always really responsive and professionnal.

La Mycosphère
Belgien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 15. maj 2024

Thank you for your 4 star rating!

We are delighted that you appreciated our responsive and professional support despite the bugs sometimes encountered.

However, you seem not fully satisfied with our app yet so hopefully we will have more chances to assist you further to revise your experience.

If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

17. april 2024

The customer service is really great and endeavours to answer all questions and help you quickly. The app sometimes rounds the prices a bit strangely. But I can recommed 10/10

Ccell Supply Europe

Telopea Beauty Supplies
Australien
8 måneder bruger appen
23. januar 2024

"I recommend this app. I had issues with it, but they were promptly and seriously by the app developer."

Bena
Holland (Nederlandene)
10 måneder bruger appen
24. oktober 2023

This is a great add on to Shopify. The custom pricing feature as well as customer registration is what I've used. It enables us to setup B2B functionality for our store. The support has been great and quick to address the issues as they have come up. the one improvement idea is to ensure the custom codes the app adds to the shopify template do function consistently. In our experience, it seems the website sometimes bypasses the BSS's codes and reverts to be using the default Shopify template. Ovrall a good app.

Aria Vetri Hardware Supply
3 måneder bruger appen
8. juni 2023

I like very much this b2b app for my wholesale business and hope it will helpful to grow. I am new for this app but hoping to get more idea. Till now I am fully satisfied with this app and also customer service is great.

kanchancashmere
Nepal
6 måneder bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 15. juni 2023

Thank you for your rating!

We're thrilled that you like the B2B app and hope it helps your business grow. We appreciate your positive feedback and value your satisfaction with the app and customer service. Thank you for trying us out!

26. september 2023

It's an excellent app. I just wish they had better support hours. Would be 5 stars

Statewide Supply
3 måneder bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 3. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!