Anmeldelser (732)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. juni 2022

BSS's B2B wholesale solution is fantastic, and I highly suggest it. The support is really amazing – Josephine- the one who supports me is really nice. I’m not going into detail regarding the BSS B2B wholesale solution because it has so many integration options. My advice is to just try contacting Josephine's help. Josephine was quite helpful in assisting me in finding solutions. She is incredibly efficient and exact in her work, as well as helpful and patient. The technician guy Nguyen Van Dong has fixed the issues really well and the complete customizing procedure took only a few days. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong.

KrkcWholesale
Kina
3 dage bruger appen
31. maj 2023

Excellent app. Excellent customer service. We had been using another slightly cheaper app, which did not work on all browsers, switched to B2B and after a little support, everything is great. Lots of features. Worth the extra!

BeadTin.com
BSS Commerce svarede 7. juni 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're so happy to hear that our excellent app and customer service has been working well for you, giving you lots of features and being worth the extra.

We truly appreciate your support!

15. marts 2023

Thank you Emma for your support ! Your answer and indeas were accurate, meaningful and fast ! Happy to work with you

omerjmc
Frankrig
BSS Commerce svarede 17. marts 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Your constructive feedback and positive response are invaluable to our team. It is always a pleasure to have the chance to work with you.

14. juni 2023

Joy and Staff are quick to response on my inquiry. What you see on the demo is what you get no hidden or what so ever. If you encounter some problem the staff is quick to solve or give you solution on it.

Would definitely recommend the app.

MesaWell
BSS Commerce svarede 15. juni 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating!

We really appreciate your kind words, especially about how quick our staff is to respond to inquiries and how the demo accurately reflects our app's features. We're so glad that you're happy with the app and would recommend it!

Thank you again for your positive review.

31. maj 2023

Such a fantastic team. Emma, and her technicians Hau and Cuong were so quick to integrate the app into our store. We have worked with some other apps for wholesale and encountered many issues, but after a day of signing up, we have a perfectly functioning registration form and wholesale set up. Thank you so much for your support (I am sure I will be in touch again at some point!).

Tish Lyon
Storbritannien
En dag bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 7. juni 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are so glad that you enjoyed our team's effort, especially our agents' efforts. It was great to hear you had no issues with the sign-up process or set-up of the wholesale.

We truly value your support!

1. juli 2021

Stephanie is very helpful. This app is great! I have tried many apps but this app is simple and does what I want.

lwcollectionb2b
Holland (Nederlandene)
En dag bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 24. august 2021

A great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

26. april 2023

does what it says and support is fast, professional and efficient. Will be looking at their other apps

Goodie Pantry
SAR Hongkong
Cirka 24 timer bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 27. april 2023

Thank you very much for your wonderful 5-star rating. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our product. We are pleased it does what it says and that you found the support fast, professional and efficient. We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your support.

31. maj 2023

One of the best supports I have ever talked to.
Clear information

Sponsorshopen
Sverige
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 7. juni 2023

We are extremely grateful for your 5-star rating and kind words!

We take great pride in our customer support and we are truly humbled to know that our efforts have been well received by you. It's wonderful to know that we have been able to offer you clear and helpful information. Your feedback has been invaluable!

Thank you very much!

18. april 2023

Great and quick service support,The app is easy to use and offerers some great features,really satisfied and highly recommend

Olafuslife
Kina
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 19. april 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're pleased to know that you were satisfied with our great and quick customer service and that the app is easy to use and offers great features. Thanks a lot for highly recommending us and appreciate your kind words.

22. maj 2023

great app and professional team support, problems solve fast! I will pay for it, and I will recommend this to my friends

metromobilityscooter
Cirka 19 timer bruger appen
BSS Commerce svarede 29. maj 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are thrilled you are happy with our great app and our professional team who solve problems fast! Your support means so much to us and we appreciate it. Thank you for your recommendation, we hope your friends will enjoy our services as much as you do!