Recensioner (708)

• 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 mars 2024

Top support.
We noticed a problem and it was quickly taken over and neatly resolved.
Very friendly manner and wise. Highly recommended.

swisscharge.ch
Schweiz
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 25 mars 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

17 april 2024

BSS support in particular has been fantastic! They're very responsive and eager to help merchants address any problems that arise (shoutout to Jocelyn!).

Blueland Wholesale
USA
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
3 april 2024

Exactly what we need and great technical support, highly recommended.

Fanattik-Trade
Mer än ett år användning av appen
16 april 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the excellent service provided by Emma and Jonas from B2B. They have resolved all my doubts, helped me install the app on my store, and I am completely satisfied with the responses and attention they have provided. Highly recommended!

Gaon Store
Mexiko
12 dagar användning av appen
13 maj 2024

i have been working in the shopify platform for a few years now, never have i come across customer support like this from an app developer, Emma is fast, efficient and knowledgeable and this seems to radiate through the whole team. The wholesale solutions app just works, i think people will know how important an app "just working" in shopify really is. we run a complex wholesale format and this covers it. i rate this highly.

My Store
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 15 maj 2024

Thank you for your five-star review!

We are delighted that you were satisfied with the service provided by Emma and our team. Your recognition is very important to us.

I wish you all the best!

28 februari 2024

The app works well, and the developers behind it are even better. They have great communication and top-notch support. They are quick and timely with their responses and do everything they can to make sure I feel taken care of as their customer. I look forward to working with them in the future.

LEAN Hydration™
USA
5 månader användning av appen
19 april 2024

The team have been brilliant from start to finish. They helped us quickly and effectively.
Many thanks

Villager Jim Trade
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
26 maj 2024

The app is good and also his service team, especially Emma and her technician, have been working to help us for several days and solve the problems we have!! Thanks again~

Fasely Wholesale
Hongkong SAR
7 dagar användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 28 maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

Wish your business all good!

14 mars 2024

The support was really fast and helpful in my issues, thank you so much for making everything go so smoothly! :)

blanconepro
Finland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
12 mars 2024

Easy and very usefull app.
Love it.
Support is amazing. Fixing problems in less than 24 hours !

Endo Boutik