Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 januari 2024

Customer service is easy to access and great communication for any issues you may have or if you need help setting up your account.

Red Toro
21 dagar användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 21 januari 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

8 januari 2024

Does exactly what we need it to do at a great price. Support is fast and outstanding as well. We needed to use their custom, free installation and we had everything working in 24 hours.

HeatMyRV
8 dagar användning av appen
11 mars 2024

Great service, very useful and kind.

BeBe Bold Europe
Frankrike
14 dagar användning av appen
11 januari 2024

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the outstanding support. Their prompt and effective assistance ensured a swift resolution.
Their dedication and expertise truly stood out, making the entire process smooth and efficient. I am highly satisfied with the result, and their support has been invaluable in ensuring the success of our upcoming events.

TISU Baby
Estland
10 dagar användning av appen
23 mars 2024

great support and app! love it

Area8 | Design furniture
Nederländerna
BSS Commerce svarade 25 mars 2024

11 december 2023

Still new the plugin itself, but it appears to do as it promises. A very seamless way to show customers wholesale prices.

The support, however, is outstanding. If there are any problems they address it right away. And they provide extra help like styling pages, etc. that other companies would charge extra for.

Snus Source
Thailand
2 månader användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 14 december 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're glad to know that you found our plugin to do as it promises - with a seamless way to show customers wholesale prices. We also really appreciate you mentioning how we have outstanding support and that we provide extra help with in addition to any other problems you may need an extra hand with.

Thanks again!

19 december 2023

This app is really good, it helps me to achive that function what I want. Also, the customer support is excellent. They solved the problems for me.

WISUALARM
Kina
BSS Commerce svarade 25 december 2023

13 december 2023

Great app to allow us to provide Trade Application and pricing for our customers. We have a complicated site so the team were super helpful in helping us develop this to our needs.

Thank you!

THE LACQUER COMPANY
19 december 2023

Emma from BSS Commerce has been extremely helpful. I am a web developer and have managed hundreds of websites. Usually with plugin developers the customer service in non-existence, BUT Emma from BSS Commerce has been reliable, speedy response and professional in helping with my issues and bugs to help get the plugin working properly on my site. I highly recommend BSS Commerce and look forward in working with them more.

ZZ-2
24 dagar användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 25 december 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating!

We take pride in providing our customers with excellent customer service and are very glad to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your confidence in us and we look forward to working with you more in the future.

29 januari 2024

Super easy to use and really friendly and quick customer service!

Delectable Garden