Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 juli 2022

I used this app for 2 projects and I can say it works great. Great technical assistance, fast and accurate with Emma and the technical team (Vu Phi Hung and Duong Thai Huy).

Rondinella E-Catalog
Italien
9 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2023

At the first stage, we started using only three applications (B2B/Wholesale Customer Portal, B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price, B2B Portal/ Net Terms), which allow us to completely solve the problem of creating a portal for wholesale customers.
Very rich set of tools :)
Intuitive rules setting, the same for all tools.
Well, a special thank you to the technical support :)
Emma and Dao Van Phu, after 7 years of working with Shopify apps, we can say that you are the best!!!
Fast, specific and as attentive as possible to the needs of the client.
Thank you very much.

GreenTeaEveryday
Israel
BSS Commerce svarade 14 april 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that our suite of three apps, B2B/Wholesale Customer Portal, B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price and B2B Portal/Net Terms were so successful in completely solving your issue with creating a portal for wholesale customers. We are grateful for the hard work and dedication our agents have brought to you. Thank you again for your support. We really appreciate it!

4 maj 2021

App which one solved our b2b problems with our wholesalers. We can set discounts depends on clients identify even for guests which is amazing.

Didier Lab
Frankrike
Redigerat 23 november 2021

App is extremely easy to use and manage through their dashboard! Ran into some issues on my end but was helped by Gigi and Madu who fixed the issue very fast! Now the app works exactly how we want it. Great all-in-one app with amazing support. Look forward to growing our business with this!

AMZ Employees
BSS Commerce svarade 8 december 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

Redigerat 1 juli 2022

I found this app because I need customers in my shop to register and await approval by us, prior to shopping. The App solved this problem but I had issues with some functionalities regarding the approval of customers (it said invalid email adress, even if I knew the adress would work). However, the support team was very fast and started to work on the issue an hour after i reported the problem. Within short time, Josephine Dao and Nguyen Vu Manh Cuong from the team solved the issue and it was a pleasure working with them.

Solaveni Online Store
Tyskland
14 juli 2022

Top level app. There aren't any apps out there like this yet that work with Shopify Markets but as soon as it's possible, I'm sure this team will make it happen.

GSWF
Kanada
15 juli 2022

I was looking for a while for an app that can help my store accomplish what i needed to do. BSS Commerce suite of products really helped me do that. Their website lock and wholesale solution allowed me to create a locked website with only authorized access. Their custom sign up forms are easy to set up and when i struggled to setting up functionality their customer service was outstanding. They would test and retest to make sure my issues were resolved. I would highly recommend them!

Kratompoint Wholesale
Redigerat 2 november 2022

This application is very good, it helps me with what I need from b2b issues and problems and login form with the password. I had some problems installing it in my theme but support agent Joy Nguyen and dev expert Nguyen Van Duc helped us to implement it correctly smoothly and now everything is working correctly smoothly and showing the prices as they should be. The response they gave us in support was immediate timely and they identified detected the problem from the beginning. It has been a pleasure working directly with them. Esta aplicación es muy buena, me ayuda en lo que necesito de temas b2b y login con contraseña. Tuve unos inconvenientes al instalarlo en mi tema pero Joy Nguyen y Nguyen Van Duc nos ayudaron para poder implementarlo correctamente y ahora todo está funcionando de forma correcta y mostrando los precios como deben de ser. La respuesta que nos dieron en soporte fue inmediata e identificaron el problema desde el inicio. Ha sido un placer trabajar directamente con ellos.

Perú Latino
BSS Commerce svarade 12 december 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

10 augusti 2022

The support team is excellent they took care of our needs even though the app didn't meet our demands but we still appreciate their help.

Olmox
Redigerat 6 april 2023

Excellent customer service and help solve the problem very quickly. They also helped do custom configurations.

Home Fragrance Co. AU
Australien
6 dagar användning av appen
BSS Commerce svarade 11 april 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your 5 star rating. We truly appreciate your compliments on our excellent customer service and speedy problem resolution. We are also glad that we were able to help you customize configurations. Thank you again!