B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

Birkdale Smart Home

This app has been excellent for our business. Allowing for separate logins, pricing based on customer accounts and allowing us to easily group customers based on their registration forms. We have received excellent support from Emma and Riley who have helped us to integrate our app with our website with ease and efficiency. I would also like to thank Madu and Tuli who have implemented all these changes and made it possible for my website to run smoothlyy with this app. They're all great :) I look forward to using more apps from BSS in the future. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Diblong

That is an unbelievable perfect working solution to all the basic needs of a wholesale shop. This app answered to all my questions regarding how would a B2B store work on shopify. I wouldn't say it's very easy to configure everything right, but the staff (Madu and Minh Tri) is always there to help you or even to do the job for you. Special thanks to Emma, she is very kind and you can count on her at any time! For any wholesale business that chose shopify, this application is a must!

OTSO

Horrible. The prices load super slow and sometimes don't work for no reason. They were trying to fix this pricing errors and they did something wrong coding my theme and now the shopping cart is not working properly. Customer service is OK, they are all the time apologizing. They can't give solutions.

MIEKinvorm Wholesale

Great options on this app for anyone that's doing B2B and needs a fast solutions for things such as: hiding prices, custom forms etc. Even better support. Been asking a couple of technical questions and they have helped me fast. Really happy with the app. Recommend.

Opdamo

Absolutely great support, what a team! I received very fast feedback and solutions for the questions I had. I could not be happier :-)
Besides the fantastic support the app also works great !

Allerlei Windeln

The B2B Wholesale app from BSS Commerce is the only app which matches all our requirements, no other app allows creating rather complex custom pricing rules for certain customer groups. The support team is awesome! Our contact Emma answered very quickly and always on point. Their technician Minh Tri provided technical assistance in setting up the app and solving a couple of very specific problems in record-breaking time, extremely professionally! We use a custom theme in our shop and he even went the extra mile to adjust the app's styling to match the existing theme. All in all they provided the best support we ever experienced, the communication worked really well. The B2B Wholesale app has a very clean interface and offers a plethora of settings. The killer feature are the custom pricing rules which allow the exclusion of specific customer groups; we did not find any app which comes even close. This app is definitely >THE< one and only B2B app you need. If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact them - you won't be disappointed!

Area Rivenditori

This app is definitely game changing if you are planning to open a shop for your B2B client. There are tons of customization opportunities and everything work pretty smooth. Moreover the customer support is fantastic!

AMZ Employees

App is extremely easy to use and manage through their dashboard! Ran into some issues on my end but was helped by Gigi and Madu who fixed the issue very fast! Now the app works exactly how we want it. Great all-in-one app with amazing support. Look forward to growing our business with this!

Panam Decor and Gifts

We use it to help with B2B set-up and it works. the support team is great. Emma answer all question & handle our demand very quickly. very supportive & pro-active.

November 18, 2021

Raven

I have tried so many B2B apps, my head hurts. After installing and uninstalling a few, I found this to be the best of them. Some great features combined with a support team eager to help make it perfect.

November 18, 2021