B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Drip EZ Wholesale

Annie Tran was very helpful with us getting our Wholesale site ready to go live. She was quick to respond to the errors I was having and found us a solution.

March 8, 2022

Samhaber GmbH

Location Austria

Das Support-Team ist sehr bemüht und arbeitet wirklich intensiv daran, eine rasche Lösung für ein Problem zu finden. In meinem Fall wurde ich von Emma und Riley betreut, und ich kann mich nur wiederholen und sagen, dass alles ganz wunderbar funktioniert hat und ich mit dem Support und der raschen Hilfestellung sehr zufrieden bin.

ericahuuvadesign

Location Sweden

Greet support and i got all the help i needed. Super good. Denna app har allt för b2b kunder. Man kan lägga in allt från orderlimit till pricing, tax inc or excl. Form for login and more. Just changing the prices when login. Jonas helpt me and am very pleased.

Sukio Studio

Location Australia

Thank you to Emma and Tri Minh for assisting with all my enquiries in a timely manner! you guys are great :D This app is very detailed and very useful for businesses offering user customer account discounts. We are transitioning to wholesale and account member discounts only and since there's so many elements to this app, customer support is essential. Emma has been the greatest support through this transition even helping me make changes, as well as educating me on how to navigate the app. The best thing about it all is that Emma is extremely prompt with her replies through chat and as a business owner this is very important if you're going to be paying for an app.

Hi-Lux Optics

Time spent using app About 2 months

We use this app to setup wholesale accounts for our dealer. We had some issues with the price displaying properly for dealer accounts. However, Jonas, CuongNVM and Minh Tri were extremely helpful in getting the issues resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a b2b solution on shopify.

INUA

Location Belgium

After a lot of research landed on this app to offer B2B sales on shopify. So far great experience, there is quite a bit of installation to be done but when it doesn't go right, support team steps up and solves every issue very quickly, very thankful to Emma for her help!

watcstudio

Location Portugal

I am very happy with this app.
Above all, when I installed B2B/WHOLESALE SOLUTION, the application was not fully compatible with my Shopify theme and Emma and Minh Dang were able to do a serious and fast job so that everything could work!
I had an issue with the quantity amount break function not updating in the cart and despite it being the weekend the team still fixed the issue.
Really very satisfied with this application and the team.
Thanks so much for your services, Love BSS team

Segers Fabriker

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really appreciate the efforts and the help from the support team. Especially Jonas and the tech guy Hoa Xuan Duong. Quick response and a nice service minded, solution focused mind set. Thanx!

Mon Petit Brésil

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application, several tools to sell in wholesale super easy to use. The support team is great, I especially wanted to thank Emma and Minh Tri who helped me with all my doubts and solved my problems quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much

Modern Mammals

Great app! We wound up steering away from this style of wholesale program, but the support team is great and it's clearly a fantastic fit for tons of stores.