B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

GO PRIMAL

Location Austria

app works very good and the customer service is outstanding. they replied within minutes and are very helpful to solve any issues we had when setting it up. specially the guys Jonas Nguyen and Hoa Duong were very helpful

January 6, 2022

I ' m droid

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I didn't know if this app would have answered to our needs, so I set up a call with Nhi HTU from BSS and she was super confident with the platform and showed me I could reach my target through their app. Positive Feedback!

January 6, 2022

Swiss Galoppers Europa

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app & excellent support from Emma and her team! We are using this app in two stores in Europe and had ZERO issues. B2B and B2C easily possible. The customer service and tech support is amazing, they make everything happen that is possibly in their power! We also use BSS store locator. We tried various other apps before, that is the only one that runs smoothly. I can highly recommend! Thank you Emma and the entire team! Super app & grossartiger Support von Emma und dem gesamtem Team! Wir nutzen diese app in zwei Stores und hatten keinerlei Probleme. Super customer & tech service support, viele Dinge werden auf Anfrage auch möglich gemacht, die in der app von Haus aus nicht vorgesehen sind. Wir nutzen mehrere BSS apps in mehren stores. B2B/Wholesale Solutions macht die Kombination von B2B und B2C in einem store problemlos möglich, auch Europaweit. BSS store locator ist auch sehr zu empfehlen. Wir haben mehrere apps ausprobiert, diese ist die einzige die einwandfrei läuft. Danke an Emma und das gesamte Team!

Angelino Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think it is the most ideal shopify app for wholesale products. The app is affordable and offers many features. If you want to wholesale your products, you can do so in a short time using this app. The customer representative "Steph" is very quick with support.

Vienetta

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think it is better than most apps in terms of features and price. I've been using it for a while and I can do all the operations I want. I think it is one of the best apps on the B2B side. Especially in technical support, the customer representative "Stephanie" was very helpful. They respond quickly when you have a problem.

Ciaobrow

The app works great! we're using it on for b2b registration/approval, custom pricing rules, and vat inc/excl display and just touching the surface of what it does.
Leorio and Jonas from their support team have been IMMENSELY helpful!

Ananda Verlag

Location Germany

The app is really good and comprehensive. We are very happy to have integrated it. Minh Tri and Jonas helped us with the technical integration: friendly, effective and fast. This is how customer support must be. I wish the company all the best and look forward to the further development of the app!

GoodiBox

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've just started using this app alongside the B2B Lock & Hide prices to make a new B2B platform. Not only are we incredibly impressed at our final product we can offer onward customers, but both Emma from the support team and Cuongnvm from the technicians team have been outstanding. Always there to help and no issues has never been too big! Would definitely recommend to any other store owners looking to create their own B2B solution.

STUDIODAI

Location Netherlands

Emma is brilliant! Super fast and detail oriented support! Diagnose problems that we missed and fixed without asking :)

December 19, 2021

Marlo Wellness

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Emma and the team were very helpful in integrating the app and portal to our store. Highly recommend.

December 15, 2021