B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Nuna Sales Co.

The support is amazing, Emma helps me in all the processes, The functions didn't work for me. Overall, the app works fine. Thanks

LashesView

Location Austria

Your support is great, friendly and quick to communicate with Emma. Good work.
Installation of the app was easy, in the test phase I was able to test all functions. I was able to set everything up easily with the help of the help and instructions. The package covers many business solutions and works perfectly. Then I had requests, which were fulfilled in the test phase, quickly and professionally. The programming was expanded quickly, and I suggested even more advanced features, it will be solved soon :)

Vilduja

Location Lithuania

App installation was not so easy due to other 3rd party apps, a lot of custom programming was needed, but the result was great, the app works as expected. Support team was helpful. Many thanks.

Mic Mac Macaron

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Top service! The service was very quick and attentive. I communicated with Stéphanie who was a great help! Thanks again !

Ere Perez test store

Location Mexico

The attention is amazing. All the guys are willing to help (speacially thank you to Stephanie Ha), they do it fast and so well executed. The app is so complete. It has features no other wholesale app has like the use of discount codes aside from the assignation of prices; the auto tag is also other feature that very few apps have. DISCOUNT CODE, they developed this feature to be able to use discount codes (*VERY IMPORTANT FEATURE) so 2 types of discounts can be used at the same time. Shopify does not allow more than 1 discount to be used at Checkout. You can add the field to put the discount code (DC) in the Cart, it cannot be added in the checkout only in the cart. You must install this feature first for it to work, we haven’t found another app that has this feature.

Para Aviation RC

Location Germany

I used this App on our Shop to combine a B2C with a B2B Shop. It worked well! Special thanks to the High-Quality WhatsApp Support to help me find a custom solution for my Problem. (They even changed the App Logic for this solution) -> Thanks to Steph and Madu!

Business.Senso.it | Boutique online B2B

Location Italy

The B2B/Wholesale app is working just fine, it really helps organizing the B2B options. Great assistance too.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for using our app.

Please enjoy them now and let us at sales@bsscommerce.com or Whatsapp number (+84)987602961 if you need our support.

Cheers,

Emma.

B Vanity

I just started to use the app and i am happy with custom pricing and auto tagging. The support also very quick and helpful. Thanks.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for using our app.

Cheers,

Emma.

Shrinivas Silk Factory

Location India

the app is very useful for wholeseller need and works fine for all kind of wholeseller requirement even you want to create multi tier prices, it works smooth.
also i got extreme support from the support team from configuration to setup.
really appreciate.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for using our two apps.

Crystal Domain

Location Australia

steph was amazing help, great company. app is becoming more and more easy to use, thanks again b2b for saving me money with this wholesale soloution

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and it is pleased to support you.

Please enjoy the two B2B apps you are using.