B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

ROMATTI

Location Estonia

This seems to be one of the best B2B app with B2B features that has been very helpful for our business. The app does have various features and can be easily acitvated via the App Dashboard such as special prices for wholesale customers, order limit and etc. We have been discussing with the team via Whatsapp and Jonas (the agent support) has been very responsive in the meantime. Lately, we faced an issue with But It Now button and the technical guys (Leorio and Nguyen Dinh Khanh) have been checking very carefully and come up with a proper solution eventually. Now we can use B2B features for wholesale customers and at the same time, normal customers and visitors can still checkout and apply Discount Code from Shopify. Awesome support manner! In addition, BSS Pricing Plan for this application is quite reasonable comparing with other 3rd-party apps on the market. It also comes with 14-day free trial and free assistance. We would definitely recommend trying BSS Solution app. Again, appreciate for the team's efforts so far. Keep it up!

April 28, 2022

easy2love

Location Italy

i had a great support from emma and the technicians (Vu Phi Hung and Cuongnvm); they helped me to configure the app with the goal that i wanted to reach with the app and Emma has been every time very fast to answer me. great service and this app is perfect for a b2b shop.
Ho avuto un grande supporto da emma e dai tecnici (Vu Phi Hung e Cuongnvm); mi hanno aiutato a configurare l'app con l'obiettivo che volevo raggiungere ed Emma è stata sempre molto veloce nel rispondermi alle problematiche che incontravo. ottimo servizio e questa app è perfetta per un negozio b2b. raccomandata se vuoi fare vedere i prezzi per clienti diversi.

April 28, 2022

Sauths Wholesale

Location Lithuania

I was looking for the app that allowed me to make some important B2B things and one of them vas VAT check. Few things were not clear to me so we contacted support - Jonas and Nguyen Minh Dang were really helpful for us. Jonas answered all necessary questions and Nguyen Minh Dang made some extra out of the app development to it:) Awesome team! Best luck for you!

April 26, 2022

1KFoundersIndia

I was looking for an app that allowed me to lock content behind a transaction and login. I came across B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price. At first the app looks confusing but with their 24 x 7 available and customer friendly team, I was able to implement both my requirements in less than 10 minutes. We shared screenshots over chat and in no time, I had the implementation that I required.

April 21, 2022

Hunde Fitness

Im thankful for your help! Emma & techs Minh Tri & Hoa Xuan Duong have done great jobs helping us customize their app for our needs. I will recommend the app & team to everyone who needs a great solution from B2C to B2B. Thanks again guys for helping us setting up everything,

April 21, 2022

bingltd

We did a major customization for our wholesale side of the website and it was thanks to this app and its support, especially to Emma and Leorio. They both are great and able to give us the customization we need based on the requirements we gave them. Although we are in two different time zones - 12 hours apart, they will get back to me the very next day.

April 17, 2022

Fermento24

Thanks to the tech guy Nguyen Minh Dang and the support agent Jonas for the great support in configuring and solving some problems quickly. The technical guy is very helpful and support manner was awesome. Jonas has helped to clarify the VAT concerns. VAT Display function and Custom Pricing for b2b customers really help. Overall, great app and support, keep it up! Grazie al tecnico Nguyen Minh Dang e all'agente di supporto Jonas per l'ottimo supporto nella configurazione e nella risoluzione rapida di alcuni problemi. Il ragazzo tecnico è molto disponibile e il modo di supporto è stato fantastico. Jonas ha contribuito a chiarire le preoccupazioni relative all'IVA. La funzione di visualizzazione dell'IVA e il prezzo personalizzato per i clienti b2b aiutano davvero. Nel complesso, ottima app e supporto, continua così!

Sylvania France

This is really the one app, that you need if you need to turn Shopify into a B2B shop.
I use it for assinging prices to customer groups
Special B2B customer registration with extra fields
Registration approval for customer service.
The support for this app is also great, they are in a different timezone, but they come back to me with a solution within 1 day to all of my problems so far.
Thanks!

Cashewrella-B2C

Habe die App in meinem neuen B2B Store eingefügt, läuft sehr gut und die Hilfe vom Support war richtig klasse! Schnell und kompetent! Danke Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong! Viele Grüße Udo

Provisions Co-op Wholesale

We use this app to help our wholesale customers have a seamless experience with price breaks and custom pricing. There were several spaces where the app and the new theme we had installed were not working properly together. Emma C. and her team were diligent and extremely responsive in helping us fix all of the errors. Not only were they responsive and diligent, but they worked with us in a way that invited questions and made sure that they were really understanding our needs. The customer service was top-notch.