B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Perú Latino

This application is very good, it helps me with what I need from b2b issues and problems and login form with the password. I had some problems installing it in my theme but support agent Joy Nguyen and dev expert Nguyen Van Duc helped us to implement it correctly smoothly and now everything is working correctly smoothly and showing the prices as they should be. The response they gave us in support was immediate timely and they identified detected the problem from the beginning. It has been a pleasure working directly with them. Esta aplicación es muy buena, me ayuda en lo que necesito de temas b2b y login con contraseña. Tuve unos inconvenientes al instalarlo en mi tema pero Joy Nguyen y Nguyen Van Duc nos ayudaron para poder implementarlo correctamente y ahora todo está funcionando de forma correcta y mostrando los precios como deben de ser. La respuesta que nos dieron en soporte fue inmediata e identificaron el problema desde el inicio. Ha sido un placer trabajar directamente con ellos.

Quincaillerie Euroline

I highly recommend this App. I have ever tried several Apps. I don't have any coding background. Other App always requires me to copy and paste the code. I was lost and had no idea at all. This is the easiest and the most convenient one. All I need to do is install the APP. Also, they have fantastic customer service. It makes me feel I don't only buy the products but also the service. Nguyen Quoc Cuong and Jonas provide me with instant technical support to resolve my issues.

Didier Lab Partner

Location France

I am happy with this app and it's customer support. App team members - Joy, Jonas and Emma, answers very quickly with possible solution. I am grateful.

Animal Crackers

Great app, only just started to use it but brilliant support when you need it with fast and helpful responses

BROW DOWN STUDIO PRO

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was very easy to use for the purpose of having our customers fill out a wholesale registration form in order to create an account to shop. For the things we weren't able to figure out, the support team did a great job of assisting us and fixing all issues with minimal hassle on our end. Jonas N was extremely easy and pleasant to work with, and Nguyen Quoc Cuong worked behind the scenes to finish the technical work efficiently and exactly how we wanted. This made us feel really confident about using this app because we knew that we could depend on the support and technical teams.

Purpos

The support from Joy and Vu Phi Hung were stellar!! They're definitely a very supportive, winning team! They were super fast to answer my questions and come up with solutions to the issues raised. Joy and Vu Phi Hung thank you for the great customer service.

Fusion Body Art

Location Australia

Amazing product, does much more than needed. 24/7 support, we are extremely happy with the app and the support is so helpful. Thank you to all the staff Jonas & Emma, and all the technical staff Trinh Viet Anh, Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Hoang Van Luan who have been working extremely hard to support us.

Feature Foods

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support I have experienced thus far has been great! Most recently, I required some custom front end development work to display hidden prices on my B2B Cart page. I was using 2-3 other apps alongside BSS Commerce , which resulted in hidden product pricing. Within 24-hours of contacting Josephine Dao and Hai NN, the solution was resolved with a few lines of liquid code. I was completely hands off and they managed to solve everything for me.

Winbrary.com

Location Slovenia

Great app! The support team is incredibly attentive and helpful. Special thanks to Joy and developers Hai NN and Dikhan.

dollie-wholesale

This is a niche app for converting retail prices to wholesale prices, it's effective and straight forward to use, the support team is great and any minor tech issues we have raised have been dealt with swiftly, Jonas on customer support has been great, a brilliant app for retail stores who also have wholesale customers