B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
BSS Commerce
4.9
March 17, 2022

Top class app which caters for b2b and b2c. A one stop app for etailers. Customer service is professional and efficient. Highly recommended

Screenshelf UK

March 17, 2022

Great app that works well for us for customer account approvals. We requested a few customizations and Annie, Duong, Tri and Leorio were able to get everything done in under an hour. Highly recommended.

asiadirectfurniture

March 15, 2022

The customer service for this app is amazing. They helped me develop my website to aid in the usage of their app. The experience working with them and customizing the app for my company was very high quality. Their customer service rep. Annie is a true gem.

Ko-ken USA
Time spent using app: 2 months

March 15, 2022

I used this application for our wholesaler project. I was quite worry because we have a lot of challenges such as multi currencies, multi languages, retail and wholesaler prices, etc. The support team is really attentive and responsive! Special mention to Emma and the technician who invested themselves in our project and answered all my questions.

That'so Italy

March 11, 2022

Outstanding customer service! Jonas from the support team is solving all matters for us - within really short time.

TURTLE®