B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

Infinitex GmbH

I used this app to help me providing Tax exempt for my B2B customers. The technical team has set up everything to me in my onlinestore which saved time and effort. Moreover, the app has many other features and function that are defeinately required for every onlinestore. Great support, and highly recommended. the only thing that i did not like is actually the fact the you can not get a single feature, in my case i wanted only Vat exempt while i unfortunately needed to pay to other features which i dont need which made somehow expensive for me.

April 13, 2022

Pivot Distribution B2B

We are very happy with this app. Right after the installation we had a few issues we couldn't solve ourself, but the support was very helpfull and fast.

AlemaProShop

We have been looking around for a while to get a comprehensive B2B app and I've to say that this one from BSS Commerce really has a lot to offer and, even more important, the level of support we had during the onboarding and testing phase from Annie , the technical colleagues Duong Hoa, Minh Dang, Dinh Khanh, Leorio and their Business Analyst Riley was superlative. The app offers a lot of functionalities that could be deeply adapted to our wholesaler needs, especially thanks to the developer team that promptly addressed all our concerns and questions and was always ready to adapt our theme code or propose alternative solutions.

HardwareDirect- Quality Guaranteed

Wonderful customer service. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable. Great app for customizing pricing and offering quantity discounts. I have been especially impressed with Annie, Cuongnvm and Leorio who have been very helpful throughout this process and worked hard to make sure I have everything I need. Highly recommend.

High Five

Good customer support overall, with the best app in market. Used app for my store and must recommended for any wholesale store owner.

Loner Stoner

This app has helped my website tremendously. The technicians of B2B helped me with setting up a tiered pricing structure and edited my cart and checkout process. This app is highly recommended.

B2B Puritybox

Great app for converting your store from B2C to B2B. Developers are great and always happy to help, not to mention how quick they are. Especially thanks to Jonas!

Baddle Pickleball

Tons of flexibility with this app - it's incredibly helpful for us. We now use a few of the BSS Commerce apps. The B2B/Wholesale Solution has a lot of flexibility built into it - such as setting custom pricing, tagging that to appropriate wholesale customers - and even the functionality around manual orders is quicker than doing it in Shopify directly. I have to say though, the best part is the support team. Jonas, Hoa Xuan Duong and Pham Le Minh Tri are rock stars - I'm not a developer so my knowledge of customizing is limited. But these guys really jumped in and took on my requests, treating my business as their own. They helped me create the wholesale experience I wanted - quickly and accurately. Even providing suggestions for improvement along the way. Highly recommend the app and their support.

Moose Creek Screenprint Designs

I needed a new wholesale app where my clients could upload documents for me to keep easily organized and this app took the cake! Highly recommend! Jonas and Jane have been very responsive and amazing to work with! Great app and worth it.

Screenshelf UK

Top class app which caters for b2b and b2c. A one stop app for etailers. Customer service is professional and efficient. Highly recommended