B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

ericahuuvadesign

Greet support and i got all the help i needed. Super good. Denna app har allt för b2b kunder. Man kan lägga in allt från orderlimit till pricing, tax inc or excl. Form for login and more. Just changing the prices when login. Jonas helpt me and am very pleased.

March 4, 2022

Sukio Studio

Thank you to Emma and Tri Minh for assisting with all my enquiries in a timely manner! you guys are great :D This app is very detailed and very useful for businesses offering user customer account discounts. We are transitioning to wholesale and account member discounts only and since there's so many elements to this app, customer support is essential. Emma has been the greatest support through this transition even helping me make changes, as well as educating me on how to navigate the app. The best thing about it all is that Emma is extremely prompt with her replies through chat and as a business owner this is very important if you're going to be paying for an app.

March 4, 2022

Hi-Lux Optics

We use this app to setup wholesale accounts for our dealer. We had some issues with the price displaying properly for dealer accounts. However, Jonas, CuongNVM and Minh Tri were extremely helpful in getting the issues resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a b2b solution on shopify.

INUA

After a lot of research landed on this app to offer B2B sales on shopify. So far great experience, there is quite a bit of installation to be done but when it doesn't go right, support team steps up and solves every issue very quickly, very thankful to Emma for her help!

watcstudio

I am very happy with this app.
Above all, when I installed B2B/WHOLESALE SOLUTION, the application was not fully compatible with my Shopify theme and Emma and Minh Dang were able to do a serious and fast job so that everything could work!
I had an issue with the quantity amount break function not updating in the cart and despite it being the weekend the team still fixed the issue.
Really very satisfied with this application and the team.
Thanks so much for your services, Love BSS team

Segers Fabriker

Really appreciate the efforts and the help from the support team. Especially Jonas and the tech guy Hoa Xuan Duong. Quick response and a nice service minded, solution focused mind set. Thanx!

Mon Petit Brésil

Great application, several tools to sell in wholesale super easy to use. The support team is great, I especially wanted to thank Emma and Minh Tri who helped me with all my doubts and solved my problems quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much

Modern Mammals

Great app! We wound up steering away from this style of wholesale program, but the support team is great and it's clearly a fantastic fit for tons of stores.

Balance Your Buzz

Great service!! We had some code compatibility issues. As a technical guy, Nguyen Minh Dang sorted and fixed each and every issue efficiently & quickly. Then the Support agent Jonas is quite cool and very patience in answering my questions. Thank you, team!!

February 17, 2022

SmartX.bg

We had some issues with the coding of the app in the website but it was quickly fixed, thanks to Hoa Xuan Duong Jonas, who reacted quickly and resolved the problem. App works great so far. Thanks!

February 17, 2022