B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

Modern Mammals

Great app! We wound up steering away from this style of wholesale program, but the support team is great and it's clearly a fantastic fit for tons of stores.

Balance Your Buzz

Great service!! We had some code compatibility issues. As a technical guy, Nguyen Minh Dang sorted and fixed each and every issue efficiently & quickly. Then the Support agent Jonas is quite cool and very patience in answering my questions. Thank you, team!!

SmartX.bg

We had some issues with the coding of the app in the website but it was quickly fixed, thanks to Hoa Xuan Duong Jonas, who reacted quickly and resolved the problem. App works great so far. Thanks!

yp-ec-ph2-proto

ユーザー別の価格を実現できる方法がなく、Plusプランにしたとしても現状APIがないようで、ユーザー別価格の自動化がマスト要件でしたので大変助かりました。開発ストアでは無料なのも良心的だと思います。サポートのEmmaと技術者のMinh DangとHoa Anh Duongはいつも問い合わせに迅速に対応してくれます。

Wooden Playroom Pty Ltd

The whole team around Nguyen Minh Dang, Leorio, Tuli, Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas were very helpful assisting us with the adjustment of the app. They have been very dedicated to the case even within the Lunar New Year. App works well so far for us and I can see it providing lots of value in the future.

miamata.fashion

The Customer Service is very good, I would like to thank Madu and Jonas for the Amazing job and the support they gave me.

PROJECT X Offroad

Emma is super helpful and patience in answering my questions. The app is super user friendly and easy to customize.

Surrey Hills Grocer

I like the app very much. It is great app for B2B business. I am very impressive with the support team. They are very professional and solve my requests very fast. Highly recommend. Thanks very much for the support from Minh Đăng, Nguyễn Đình Khánh và Emma, I am very pleased with you quick and professional supports Tôi rất thích app này, rất thích hợp cho doanh nghiệp B2B. Tôi rất ấn tượng với sự hỗ trợ của đội ngũ khách hàng. Họ rất chuyên nghiệp và xử lý vấn đề rất nhanh, rất gợi ý cho khách hàng dùng app này. Cám ơn các bạn Minh Đăng, Nguyễn Đình Khánh và Emma, tôi rất hài lòng về sự chuyên nghiệp cũng như nhiệt tình của các bạn

Meg Hawkins Ltd

Fantastic customer service and quick to look into all issues, highly recommend. Thank you Steph and Dimitri!

SERGEDESTEL

Great service Stephanie and the Developers Duong and Dimitri are very helpfull ! They help me a lot on the progress of the B2B platform. They are fast. I recommend this aply