B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

SERGEDESTEL

Great service Stephanie and the Developers Duong and Dimitri are very helpfull ! They help me a lot on the progress of the B2B platform. They are fast. I recommend this aply

February 15, 2022

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company

Great app! I had a special request in order to make things easier for my wholesaler/dealers, and the team got it done within 48 hours! Great service and highly recommend for companies looking to do wholesale. Super easy, thank you both Leorio and Jonas for all the help!

February 15, 2022

Naturall Cotton Line

This app looks really complete, provides a lot of features that can help b2b businesses. Looking forward to see how much more can help me. I really appreciate the customer support, especially from Emma and the technician Hoa Xuan Duong, that were really kind to solve my doubts and problems. Emma especially was really kind and immediately solved all my little problems, like a litlle theme conflict that se was able to solve in less than one hour. I really reccomend the app.

SoccerOne-DEVELOPMENT

Great app! Emma and Minh Dang from their support team helped resolve compatibility with our custom theme. I could not recommend this team more - we had very negative experiences with other apps before.

BMcolours

I had a problem with integrating several features into my store. Reached out to the support and immediataly Steph and Jane helped me to to install everything. Very very nice service and very nice app :)

Moogoo Creative Africa

We are using the application since two month and we are very satisfied with it. The application is very intuitive, offering us all the options we need for our B to B activity . The team ,Hoa Duong, Minh Dang, Tuli and Jonas, is very reactiv and always available to help us . We had lots of issue and asked them a lots of question . They came back to us always quickly with good solution ! It is really a great service ! They even do the programming job for us! Thank you!

Organic Trade UG

Hi, we are very happy to use this app. It helps us to safe a lot of time by having the individual customer informations on hand. Emma helped us through the installation process very well. I give her 5 stars too. thanks.

INEX HOME

Bonjour,
J'ai installé l'application il y a déjà quelques mois. Le support technique est disponible pour me guider dans l'installation et le paramétrage de l'application. Encore aujourd'hui, Jonas et Hoa Duong m'ont accompagné dans la mise en place des options, un grand merci pour leur professionnalisme.
Aurélie

Rondo Products

I use this app to set up pricing profiles as well as discounts for specific products by customer. I also use this app to require registration and collect necessary account information up front. The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

testing-projectxoffroad

Customer Support is very helpful, emma walked me thru the whole setup process and helping to fix the issues

January 16, 2022