B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

ThickTails (Wholesale)

World class support from Jonas and the team... it's important not just to have a great app, but also to have exceptional support... that's what I get from Jonas and the team

January 16, 2022

BeeZ.nl

The app has been working great for us so far. We did run into a little issue, but Jonas and Dang NM were very quick to respond and fixed the issue within a few hours. Great app with great support!

GO PRIMAL

app works very good and the customer service is outstanding. they replied within minutes and are very helpful to solve any issues we had when setting it up. specially the guys Jonas Nguyen and Hoa Duong were very helpful

I ' m droid

I didn't know if this app would have answered to our needs, so I set up a call with Nhi HTU from BSS and she was super confident with the platform and showed me I could reach my target through their app. Positive Feedback!

Swiss Galoppers Europa

Great app & excellent support! We are using this app in two stores in Europe and had ZERO issues. The customer service and tech support is amazing, they make everything happen that is possibly in their power! I can highly recommend!

Angelino Boutique

I think it is the most ideal shopify app for wholesale products. The app is affordable and offers many features. If you want to wholesale your products, you can do so in a short time using this app. The customer representative "Steph" is very quick with support.

Vienetta

I think it is better than most apps in terms of features and price. I've been using it for a while and I can do all the operations I want. I think it is one of the best apps on the B2B side. Especially in technical support, the customer representative "Stephanie" was very helpful. They respond quickly when you have a problem.

Ciaobrow

The app works great! we're using it on for b2b registration/approval, custom pricing rules, and vat inc/excl display and just touching the surface of what it does.
Leorio and Jonas from their support team have been IMMENSELY helpful!

Ananda Verlag

The app is really good and comprehensive. We are very happy to have integrated it. Minh Tri and Jonas helped us with the technical integration: friendly, effective and fast. This is how customer support must be. I wish the company all the best and look forward to the further development of the app!

GoodiBox

We've just started using this app alongside the B2B Lock & Hide prices to make a new B2B platform. Not only are we incredibly impressed at our final product we can offer onward customers, but both Emma from the support team and Cuongnvm from the technicians team have been outstanding. Always there to help and no issues has never been too big! Would definitely recommend to any other store owners looking to create their own B2B solution.