B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

STUDIODAI

Emma is brilliant! Super fast and detail oriented support! Diagnose problems that we missed and fixed without asking :)

December 19, 2021

Marlo Wellness

Emma and the team were very helpful in integrating the app and portal to our store. Highly recommend.

stilform B2B

Great app. We use it for our B2B order portal - The EU Tax exemption is not perfect but we were able to find an accounting work around (Germany). The developer support is also very great - Especially (Minh Tri and Cuongnvm) and Emma were able to solve all my problems really quick! I think it's the best B2B App out there. Best,
stilform.com Team

Nordic Wools

Excellent support from Jonas and his tech team T.Linh and Minh Tri. They helped build a solution that encompasses all of our needs for b2b / wholesale so far. Thanks!

rademakersports

Great app and excellent support. We had the app up&running in now time! We would recommend this app and other apps from BSS commerce to anyone.

Mama Shawna™

As of right now, there are a total of 96 reviews for the “B2B/Wholesale” app. 93 five-star reviews, one four-star review, one two-star review, and 1 one star review. After reading the only one-star review, and two-star review, things happen, and you can’t please everyone. I always say technology is great when it works and awful when it doesn’t. To read 93 five-star reviews and one four-star review means a lot of happy B2B customers. B2B’s app is excellent for stores targeting B2B & B2C customers. B2B/Wholesale app is customizable with super fast support. I promise you that you will not be disappointed when working with B2B. Customer service has been the best!
I mentioned a few things to Stephanie that would make using the B2B program much better for us within our store. She then met with Tuli (tech programmer) and the rest of the B2B/Wholesale app team. They immediately went to the drawing board to turn my recommendations into a reality! Where else do you get that kind of customer service without someone trying to charge you? The B2B team has been amazing and has gone above and beyond my expectations! If you have difficulty setting up the B2B app, let them know, and they will set everything up for you! You can request a screen share meeting with B2B or go back and forth through their chatbot or by email. They are very responsive and on top of everything! What more do I need to write? Nothing, but I will anyway. My review will be B2B’s 94th five-star review! I would give them a higher star review, but I cannot give them more than a five-star review. Hats off to Stephanie, her tech engineer named Tuli, and the rest of the B2B team. The B2B/Wholesale Solution app is phenomenal for anyone wanting to set up B2B within their website.
Setting up wholesale pricing, custom online forms, hiding prices, etc., B2B is the most awesome app for all of this! Aside from the most outstanding customer service, the app works great! I hope that the B2B Wholesale app from BSS Commerce continues to grow by leaps and bounds! This app is an “all-in-one” app with fantastic support. I look forward to growing our business with B2B/Wholesale app! If my review hasn’t sold you on trying B2B/Wholesale app, I don’t think anything will. We are B2B/Wholesale’s app #1 fans! Great work, Stephanie, Tuli, and the rest of the B2B Wholesale Team!

ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo

B2B Wholesale is a really fantastic app for all sites that want to implement a powerful B2B wholesale solution.
We can customize the prices according to the customers, multicurrencies, dual display prices and especially the possibility to edit the forms with a VAT number control for Europe with VIES.
The support is responsive and always tries to develop solutions to help us in our work.
Thanks to Emma and technicians team for your help and support.

December 9, 2021

OMNIbars

Die Funktionalität der App ist für den Einstieg ins B2B Business mehr als ausreichend. Das wirklich starke ist hier der Support, es wird super schnell geantwortet, mega freundlich und so gut wie jeder Wunsch wurde mir erfüllt. Ich habe die App genutzt, um ein Registrierungsmöglichkeit für Businesskunden sowie Athleten, Ambassador und Freunde zu erstellen. Vielen Dank an das Team rund um Emma!

dessertunlimited

I purchased the entire BSS Commerce suite of apps: Login/Lock & Hide Pricing, B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Portal/Net Terms. All of the apps have great functionality and have made my wholesale program and checkout process much more efficient. Their customer support team stayed online with me helping me set everything up and make sure it worked just as I wanted. They were so patient!!

Birkdale Smart Home

This app has been excellent for our business. Allowing for separate logins, pricing based on customer accounts and allowing us to easily group customers based on their registration forms. We have received excellent support from Emma and Riley who have helped us to integrate our app with our website with ease and efficiency. I would also like to thank Madu and Tuli who have implemented all these changes and made it possible for my website to run smoothlyy with this app. They're all great :) I look forward to using more apps from BSS in the future. Couldn't recommend them enough!