B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

B2B Custom Pricing, Quantity Breaks, Tax VAT, Registration

OMNIbars

Die Funktionalität der App ist für den Einstieg ins B2B Business mehr als ausreichend. Das wirklich starke ist hier der Support, es wird super schnell geantwortet, mega freundlich und so gut wie jeder Wunsch wurde mir erfüllt. Ich habe die App genutzt, um ein Registrierungsmöglichkeit für Businesskunden sowie Athleten, Ambassador und Freunde zu erstellen. Vielen Dank an das Team rund um Emma!

dessertunlimited

I purchased the entire BSS Commerce suite of apps: Login/Lock & Hide Pricing, B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Portal/Net Terms. All of the apps have great functionality and have made my wholesale program and checkout process much more efficient. Their customer support team stayed online with me helping me set everything up and make sure it worked just as I wanted. They were so patient!!

Birkdale Smart Home

This app has been excellent for our business. Allowing for separate logins, pricing based on customer accounts and allowing us to easily group customers based on their registration forms. We have received excellent support from Emma and Riley who have helped us to integrate our app with our website with ease and efficiency. I would also like to thank Madu and Tuli who have implemented all these changes and made it possible for my website to run smoothlyy with this app. They're all great :) I look forward to using more apps from BSS in the future. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Diblong

That is an unbelievable perfect working solution to all the basic needs of a wholesale shop. This app answered to all my questions regarding how would a B2B store work on shopify. I wouldn't say it's very easy to configure everything right, but the staff (Madu and Minh Tri) is always there to help you or even to do the job for you. Special thanks to Emma, she is very kind and you can count on her at any time! For any wholesale business that chose shopify, this application is a must!

OTSO

Not the easiest app to use, but thanks to Steph I had the B2B portal done in 2 days. She has given me perfect support via email and I got all the functions I needed for the B2B orders!

MIEKinvorm Wholesale

Great options on this app for anyone that's doing B2B and needs a fast solutions for things such as: hiding prices, custom forms etc. Even better support. Been asking a couple of technical questions and they have helped me fast. Really happy with the app. Recommend.

Opdamo

Absolutely great support, what a team! I received very fast feedback and solutions for the questions I had. I could not be happier :-)
Besides the fantastic support the app also works great !

Allerlei Windeln

The B2B Wholesale app from BSS Commerce is the only app which matches all our requirements, no other app allows creating rather complex custom pricing rules for certain customer groups. The support team is awesome! Our contact Emma answered very quickly and always on point. Their technician Minh Tri provided technical assistance in setting up the app and solving a couple of very specific problems in record-breaking time, extremely professionally! We use a custom theme in our shop and he even went the extra mile to adjust the app's styling to match the existing theme. All in all they provided the best support we ever experienced, the communication worked really well. The B2B Wholesale app has a very clean interface and offers a plethora of settings. The killer feature are the custom pricing rules which allow the exclusion of specific customer groups; we did not find any app which comes even close. This app is definitely >THE< one and only B2B app you need. If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact them - you won't be disappointed!

Area Rivenditori

This app is definitely game changing if you are planning to open a shop for your B2B client. There are tons of customization opportunities and everything work pretty smooth. Moreover the customer support is fantastic!

AMZ Employees

App is extremely easy to use and manage through their dashboard! Ran into some issues on my end but was helped by Gigi and Madu who fixed the issue very fast! Now the app works exactly how we want it. Great all-in-one app with amazing support. Look forward to growing our business with this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10