B2B/Wholesale Solution by BSS

B2B/Wholesale Solution by BSS

by BSS Commerce

B2B Custom Pricing, Quantity Breaks, Auto Tags, Registration

Crystal Domain

steph was amazing help, great company. app is becoming more and more easy to use, thanks again b2b for saving me money with this wholesale soloution

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and it is pleased to support you.

Please enjoy the two B2B apps you are using.

Tico Coffee Roasters

We have been looking for an app that lets us do true wholesale with quantity breaks but also individual custom pricing for our clients. And this app is exactly what we needed. And the best we can manually create orders now in the backend for those customers who prefer to call in rather than place their order online.
Installation was easy and the support team is awesome in helping us making some specific adjustments for our needs. We could not be happier.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and we're happy that the app works per your requirement.

Please let us know at sales@bsscommerece.com if you need further support from our team.

We are all ears!

Tech-Wholesalers

Excellent. Very open to ideas and implementing them too! Will definately be using these guys long term

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much. Your encouraging words keep our team forward.

We are all ears to new functions' ideas. Just let us know and so far, your ideas are very helpful and enjoyed by other customers.

scanasia-as

I have bought this app for two different customers. Both times we had an issue with the theme and ability to show the discounted price in the collection pages. The support team did not rest until we had it fixed.

Hope everything works well now and please enjoy our app.

We are all ears if you need more support.

Cheers and best,

Emma.

Honey Can Do Wholesale

I used this app along with another BSS app to set up a wholesale portal for our smaller customers. The app is great, but even moreso, the customer service is outstanding. Communication and direction is very clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend.

Hope everything works well now and please enjoy our app.

We are all ears if you need more support. Cheers!

REBL Jewelry

So far it's been a pleasure working with this team. Very responsive. Quick to act and so helpful. Can't ask for much more.

Hope everything works well now and please enjoy our app.

We are all ears if you need more support. Cheers!

Druline

I have been using the App nor for some time and has made my job very easy for managing my B2B business. All the functions are easy to run. It enables me to show and hide my product prices for B2B and B2C customers accordinly. I was overwhelmed and thankful to the customer service of the APP especially to Ms Stephanie (if im not forgetting her name) who assisted me more than my expectation on different functions of the APP. I strongly reccoment the APP, you can even talk to them before you buy it.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for believing our apps.

We can say that for sure that the apps will help your B2B business grow better.

Ella Official UK

Very happy with the service on this APP. The whole team is very supportive and specially Emma that went above and beyond to set up on my store.
Very easy to access and it is working brilliantly.
I super recommend.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for believing our apps.

We can say that for sure that the apps will help your B2B business grow better.

From Emma and the Team.

DetectOn Pty Ltd

Exceptional team - Add to that the fact that support is instantaneous and amazingly helpful. Stephanie is the gold standard of being customer-centric, her communication is flawless. They are incredibly good listeners that appreciate the feedback. Where possible they are extremely responsive to making changes to my suggestions, all with a smile. Keep up the extraordinary support. Stop looking, I have tried them all and this is by far the best B2B Wholesale App available, coupled with the fact the team at BSS Commerce are constantly listening to their customers and adding new features and functionality. App & Developers are perfect in every way, always taking comments on board to fine tune every aspect of their product offering. All this while still in the trial period, I don’t know how they are going to top this customer experience when we start paying. Highly recommended. Great job! Five Stars +++++ all day.

August 26, 2021

Your review makes our day, Joseph.

Your kind words and valuable feedback keep our team forward to improve our apps better every day.

Thank you so much and wish your business all good. We will keep our customer-centric mind no matter when you are on the trial or you will pay in the future, I promise.

Best,

Steph.

RDM Distribuidora

Nice and useful app, but it has a few conflicts with some themes, works well nevertheless.
Support by Steph is great.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words and for your patience with the fix.

Feel free to contact me when you need further support. I'm all ears.

Best,