B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 23, 2023

Great app with nice functionalities.

The Support teams is also very fast with replying and give good solutions.

Many thanks!!

Difrax
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited January 19, 2023

The application offers many possibilities. It takes time to test them all, there is a bit of information missing in the documentation which causes difficulties. That's why i would put 4-stars rating.

Fortunately the support service is very responsive. I received excellent support from Jena Nguyen and developer Nguyen Tien Hau who quickly checked my issues and answered all my questions. Thanks ! They deserve my 5-stars rating.

By combining the B2B/Wholesale Solution + B2B login/lock & hide price applications, we were able to create a great B2B platform that we will be able to evolve as it is deployed thanks to the BSS Commerce applications.

Rainette-B2B
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 18, 2023

The app is great if you're looking for a pretty straightforward B2B solution for a small business. We used it to set wholesale pricing for logged-in customers and all of this in the backend is pretty easy to set up. I recommend reading through the user guide first to familiarise yourself with how it works.
The best part of the app though:
As I had a very customised theme, I did need the help of the support team for a number of things and they were AMAZING!!! Joy and Dao Van Phu were beyond helpful. I had a lot of tricky requests and they were able to solve them but also provide clear instructions so I could make edits in the future if I need to update the theme. Always responding so quickly. They are my heros!!

Folk Kombucha
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 17, 2023

B2B Customer Portal and B2B Wholesale solutions is a great app to look into if you want to set up special discounts and offer payment terms to wholesale clients. It is a useful extension that is a lot less costly than the official Shopify Pro app for those who want to build and grow their small business at a more affordable rate. While I came into some minor bugs and some confusion while using the app, the customer support exec, Jolie Nguyen, and developer, Mai Van Quy, were quick to assist me with all issues. Mai Van Quy would work on the back-end fixing all the technical issues while Jolie Nguyen would work directly with me and on the front-end to update me with all the processes. Overall it is a great experience - I would recommend these 2 apps to anyone who is looking for an extension that would help with growing their business.

Work Depot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 16, 2023

The module meets the business' needs and the support has been great so far. The Devs Nguyen Tien Hau and Nguyen Vu Manh Cuong have been incredibly helpful with customisations to the B2B module.

Kettle Interiors
Time spent using app: 27 days
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

January 16, 2023

This app works really fantastic combined with their other FREE app 'B2B Login & Lock Access'. A working log-in portal is easily created by combining these apps and truly provides a B2B Wholesale solution, for customers to sign-up and log-in. This app has many other functions, but this one is by far my favourite!

Besides these functions, I would like to thank the team of BSS Commerce! Especially Jennie P and tech specialist Nguyen Tien Hau have been of great help for us. Their professional approach and high quality support have been very pleasant and helpful with solving all the issues I encountered. Jennie P has been very friendly and kept in touch with me by providing new answers and solutions to my big list of questions and issues. From big to small questions/issues, everything got resolved by their skilled support & tech team.

We are very satisfied with this app and definitely impressed with their team! :)

Telecom Today
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2023

January 9, 2023

Many thanks to June and dev guys Bui Thanh Phong and Nguyen Van Dong, they have been very professional. June's responses are quick and specifically, she listened to my every detailed requirement and transferred to the dev team efficiently. I have some special requirements with the custom registration form and they helped me to make the form shown correctly though at the beginning it was not shown as I wanted. The team also explain to me very carefully. I also had other requirements such as compatibility with the other app and dev Nguyen Van Dong helped me resolve it well too. All I need to do is to explain my request and tech experts helped me well. June was supportive and she deserves big praise for her support. The tech experts Phong and Dong solved every issue well nearly quickly and accurately and so they were really good at it. Highly recommend this app for anyone to try. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact them and they are willing to support you as soon as possible. Thank you guys, and I will reach you again if I may have other requirements!

AGP Vectorial
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 months
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

January 6, 2023

There's a lot of B2B app that I have tried for my shop but this B2B/Wholesale Solution is the best for me. I am satisfied with the delivered result of any problem solving and their support manner.

I do appreciate to their technical team : Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Nguyen Van Duc, Leorio, Bui Thanh Phong (who have been working extremely hard to support me) and Jonas the Support Agent who always ready to help me. Wish all the best to this App and everyone who working with this App.

Daily Baguette
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 7 months
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Edited January 3, 2023

This app has met all our requirements. We needed the developer teams' assistance with custom coding on the customer form and guidance on a few other matters like the Vat display and minimum order quantity. Joy has assisted us speedily and willingly every time and kept us informed, should some of the matters take a bit longer. The developer Pham Dihn Hal has been able to help with every custom change that had to be done in order to have our webpage look and do exactly what we needed it to. We would recommend this App and thank the team for their great assistance.

DRK Promotions
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BSS Commerce replied January 5, 2023

December 30, 2022

I have this app installed for my store. App does what I want it to do. Really easy to use and to setup. Support staff are helpful and had any problems sorted out rapidly. Big thank you to June and Anh for helping me to setup and integrate this app. Highly recommend this app for wholesale. Even though we are in different time zones it didn't delay the implementation. Staff were patient and knew what they are doing. We now use 2 of their apps. Unlike other platforms its easy to keep the subscription to the level you need. Thanks again to BSS

Emergency Response Products