B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 28, 2022

I am happy with this app and it's customer support. App team members - Joy, Jonas and Emma, answers very quickly with possible solution. I am grateful.

Didier Lab Partner
France
Time spent using app: 5 months

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

October 27, 2022

Great app, only just started to use it but brilliant support when you need it with fast and helpful responses

Animal Crackers
Time spent using app: 26 days

October 19, 2022

This app was very easy to use for the purpose of having our customers fill out a wholesale registration form in order to create an account to shop. For the things we weren't able to figure out, the support team did a great job of assisting us and fixing all issues with minimal hassle on our end. Jonas N was extremely easy and pleasant to work with, and Nguyen Quoc Cuong worked behind the scenes to finish the technical work efficiently and exactly how we wanted. This made us feel really confident about using this app because we knew that we could depend on the support and technical teams.

BROW DOWN STUDIO PRO
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Edited October 17, 2022

The support from Joy and Vu Phi Hung were stellar!! They're definitely a very supportive, winning team! They were super fast to answer my questions and come up with solutions to the issues raised. Joy and Vu Phi Hung thank you for the great customer service.

Purpos
Time spent using app: 26 days

Edited October 16, 2022

Amazing product, does much more than needed. 24/7 support, we are extremely happy with the app and the support is so helpful. Thank you to all the staff Jonas & Emma, and all the technical staff Trinh Viet Anh, Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Hoang Van Luan who have been working extremely hard to support us.

Fusion Body Art
Time spent using app: 4 months

October 14, 2022

The support I have experienced thus far has been great! Most recently, I required some custom front end development work to display hidden prices on my B2B Cart page. I was using 2-3 other apps alongside BSS Commerce , which resulted in hidden product pricing. Within 24-hours of contacting Josephine Dao and Hai NN, the solution was resolved with a few lines of liquid code. I was completely hands off and they managed to solve everything for me.

Feature Foods
Time spent using app: About 2 months

October 13, 2022

Great app! The support team is incredibly attentive and helpful. Special thanks to Joy and developers Hai NN and Dikhan.

Winbrary.com
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 23 days

October 6, 2022

This is a niche app for converting retail prices to wholesale prices, it's effective and straight forward to use, the support team is great and any minor tech issues we have raised have been dealt with swiftly, Jonas on customer support has been great, a brilliant app for retail stores who also have wholesale customers

dollie-wholesale
Time spent using app: 5 months

Edited October 25, 2022

We are very happy with the app so far. Joy and Hoang Van Luan especially were a great help in supporting us during the set-up process and went far and beyond anything we could have expected. On the websites that I have so far managed, I have installed this program. I had a hard time handling issues, so I got in touch with the support staff, and Joy was a supporter who helped me amazingly. The whole team fixed all issues that I reported, from the VAT box, the custom price function to the order note. Every time I contacted them they all supported me well without any hesitation and tried to fullfill my requirement. The app nearly meets our own fulfillment and I have no doubt about that. Especially, Joy is one of the very helpful, friendly, and wonderful agent I have worked with. She really has made my day and I feel so so happy about what she has done to me. I also want to thank the dev Hoang Van Luan, a special tech expert, a master in solving everything and even set up the function for me to run smoothly at my site. I have no more words to say but just want to be thankful for everything for solving my problem quickly. Everytime I report the issue, they nearly fix it just within a day. Now that everything on my store is in order, maybe it will allow customers to order products efficiently so that we can boost sales. Thank you very much to Joy and the support staff once more! Amazing software!

Danisch Pur
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Edited September 30, 2022

This app is amazing and has so many features included - the support team are super helpful and get back to you very quickly. Josephine has been great and was able to assist us with making some changes to our sign up form, her communication was very prompt and the changes were made exactly how we wanted thanks to Nguyen Van Dong. I would recommend this app to everyone!

JEWELLERY DROPSHIP