Wholesale & VIP Price Section
Discounted/Custom Price is applied only to specific B2B or Wholesale customers, signed-in, tagged, and not show to anyone else.
We build the app for non-tech-savvy merchants to setup in a minute. NO THEME CODE Modification, NO DUPLICATE VARIANTS. Script-tag using
Compatibility with Themes
Even better, the compatibility between the app and theme is carefully checked in advance to ensure that features run flawlessly.
About B2B/Wholesale Solution
What to Expect from B2B Solution?
[NEWLY UPDATED] 13 Jan 2021: All-in-one solution for B2B/Wholesale sellers to:
- Wholesale Custom Pricing per Customer
- B2B Multiple Registration Form (add unlimited form, field)
- Discounted wholesale Quantity Breaks
- Auto Order or Customer Tag (bulk applied old customers)
1. Create custom registrations to separate customers from the start
By default, Shopify allows all customers to create an account, which is great for normal B2C/retail customers.
However, if you run a B2B website, you will want to tightly manage customers from registration. You also need to collect more information to verify and approve their registrations.
With the Wholesale Registration Forms feature, you can:
- Expand the default form with more fields (EU VAT validation; checkboxes; Dropdown; Radio options; Date; Text; etc.)
- Create separate Registration forms besides the default forms
- Manage all registrations in the grid for further action
- Review and approve registrations before create a customer account on your store
- Add a tag for approved customers to manage easily later
*Recommended with our B2B Login to Access Pages app
2. Auto-add tags for customers based on smart conditions
Tags are common and critical to categorize customers/products based on their characteristics. Here, we focus on customer tags.
You can add a customer tag after registration as above. How about the existing customers?
Then, use of Auto Tag feature to:
- Add tags and notes based on “Customer Created”
- Add tags and notes based on “Order Created”, “Order Paid”, “Order Fulfilled” and “Order Cancelled”
- Bulk update tags for existing customers
3. Set up prices for products based on customers/customer tags
Back then, if you sell for different customer groups - you will have to create different product pages or even create different stores. This requires time and human resources. Not to mention, the duplication of content will affect pages’ ranking.
With the Custom Prices features, you can:
- Set up discounted prices for products/collections based on tags
- Set the prices to a specific amount
- Reduce the prices by a specific percentage
- Reduce the prices by a specific amount
*Keep your prices private with our B2B Login to See Prices app
4. Set up tier-discount based on product quantities in orders
Apart from discounts of individual products, B2B sellers also want to create tiered pricing & volume discounts at checkout to encourage order values.
For example, “Buy X to get Y% discount.”
Our app will help:
- Set up tier discounts based on quantities of variants, products, and orders
- Apply various discounts: fixed prices, fix percentage reduction & fix amount reduction
- Design a tier-pricing table to show on product pages and cart pages
- Login to Access Page,
- Product Labels Pro,
- Dealer Store Locator
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Create UNLIMITED quantity break pricing
B2B Registration Form Builders
Auto Tags Customers/Orders
Unlimited Custom Pricing per Customer
Theme Compatibility Checking and Fixing
99% of Shopify theme support
For Development Stores
For Stores under Shopify Free Trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
i used this app its working perfectly . customers services is Great . They solve my issue in 24 hours .
I really like services provided by this company
, specially there support services are appreciatable,
Clinical Supply Company
The application worked decently (was a bit slow showing prices at times), but two time updates were made to the application which made our site unusable and we lost many sales. These updates seemed to have been pushed live without much testing from the BSS team. We contacted the BSS team and they were unaware that their application broke our site checkout. They stated that their app was not responsible. 4 days later, they followed back up and said they in fact did see multiple errors in the B2B/Wholesale app that caused our site to break. After issues like this happened twice, we pulled the application from our site because it was not worth the risk of it constantly breaking and bringing down our site.
Steph here from BSS Commerce.
Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience caused so far and thank you for your valuable report so that we can improve our app to be better.
Secondly, because the B2B scenario is complicated and there might have some conflicts between the app and your theme/other apps so it takes some time for us to detect the problem.
Now that all are fixed, I hope you can give our app and the team another chance to be helpful to your business.