B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 12, 2021

Adam helped me to fix everything real quick.
He communicate well he is nice.
You should add this app.

IEI DISTRIBUTION
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 6, 2021

Very very nice app and excellent customer service! I highly recommend this app. Thank you very much!

Billiard City
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 26, 2021

This is a fantastic application for your Shopify webshop. We used it to restrict the viewing of pricing on our web shop. It didn't quite do what we wanted, so I wrote to the company, and they made some changes which worked perfectly for our website! 100% super happy! Highly recommended.

Evohold
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 25, 2021

Great app! Helped us a lot! Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. 6 Stars!

Mask24.net B2B Geschäftskundenshop
Germany
January 18, 2021

I sell products mean for professional users. They require different pricing that cannot be shown to the general public. B2B Verify Customer does exactly that - hides the prices from the general public, but sows them to the registered, logged-in and authorized customers, thus making possible automatic sales. I had a question about automatic notifications about newly registered users, and the Support solved it in no time. Thank you, Adam! So far, I am very happy!

sumim.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 12, 2021

We needed an app to help replicate wholesale features without paying the high prices Shopify charges. This app does the job. Perfect. The support is fast and efficient everything works perfectly.

Wildtouch
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 30, 2020

Very good customer support, fast and efficient. Adam directly understood my need and found a solution. The application works very well. Nice to be among their customers :D

Cerepharma
Belgium
December 10, 2020

Great App, just what i need.
Adam you are doing an excellent work, thank you so very much for your help.

Porch View Home
November 23, 2020

Works great and top notch service. They get back to you right away if you have any questions/concerns/changes.

Zedaro
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 16, 2020

best thing about this app is customer service if you get stuck on anything they are more than happy to help. thanks for making my life easy.

Coilbenders Distribution