B2B Verify Customers

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

From $11.99/month. 7-day free trial.

hkmedicalsupply

Easy to configure and set up. We got fast support reply. Remember to have the "customer accounts required" enabled to make it work.

bankofmaterials

I was looking for an easy way to control who would have access to our shop. And this App worked perfectly with an easy installation. Often I find App integration to be long and weird - this just worked immediately!

Furthermore Adam has been a real treat, helping us with everything in no-time.

I can highly recommend using B2B Verify Customers if you're looking for an easy way to manage who can or cannot see prices and make orders.

MonDecor

Thanks a lot Adam for your great help. I love this app because it just works too good. And Adam is there to help with any problem you might have. Amazing!!!

globalexpress.gr

Great and fast support a must app if you want a b2b setup for your store.
Adam was very helpfull and tweaked something for our store quickly!

SanitisedLtd

Great App & Customer Service
We use for our Wholesale/Retail website, works as described.
Recommended!

BRAVOFOXTROTALPHA CORP.

responsive customer service! a definite must-app for B2B set-ups! thank you so much for the invaluable assistance!

Workom

The customer support was responsive and responded very quickly !! Thank you for your help !
The app works fine as described

Immaginidoro

Ottima app, servizio clienti eccellente. Una soluzione eccellente per i B2B.
Il costo ne vale la pena, tutto funziona molto bene, compreso il pannello di controllo accesso.

tuxiaomiasalvo

I'm using this APP, it is very complete and easy to use.

The support is very good from the company

FUNKeyewear

What a smooth working app. I had a request to the support team and got an instant solution. Fast. Easy. Nice. Thank you!