B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited March 23, 2020

Das Tool gibt sehr viele Möglichkeiten Anpassungen durchzuführen und auch nach der Testung haben wir uns für die Einführung entschieden. Die perfekte Ergänzung für den B2B Webshop!

Neuwirth Shop
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 11, 2020

This is the only app i've found that does what I need - hide prices and add to cart. Adam was a great help with assisting me in setting up the app to work correctly with my theme. Would highly recommend.

Corporate Reflection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 27, 2020

Installation took longer than I anticipated but Adam was quick to respond to my messages and get everything up and running just how we wanted it. Great customer support!

Butiqe
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 21, 2020

Fantastic support when my account page broke down because of another app! Will mot definitely recommend their apps further.

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 15, 2020

Great solution and exactly what we needed. The support has also been great, Adam has gone above and beyond to help with resolving the issue we encountered with integration (using a custom theme).

I would highly recommend using this app.

Remi Cachet
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 13, 2020

We were looking for solutions to hide prices and to approve vetted customers. we tried the Locksmith App and that did not work for us Really, however, after more searching we came across this APP this is an Application that is really really suited to a Wholesaler that requires to hide pricing to ensure that a company can build, We talked to Adam it took us nearly 3 hours to tell him how we wanted it and we tested each step with him. I must say yes for 9.99 USD it seems expensive, however. For the Support, you get and to obtain a solution it is worth it. I can categorically state a big thank you to Adam that supported us through this process. Oh and by the way, if you're looking for a Solution just read again this review from the Top.

PPE Distributors
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 7, 2020

We needed an app to prevent unauthorised people from logging in to our trade website and this app does it easily and without fuss. We got excellent support from the developer as we needed a small amount of text adding to the home page and he could not have been more helpful.

Trade.SeaKisses
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited May 25, 2020

If adjustments need to be made, Adam helps quickly and competently. Thank you.
Class App, simple and straightforward. Fast and competent support. Thank you.

Foliendealer.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 2, 2019

I used this apps for my B2B bussiness model and It worked perfect for us as we expected. Excellent customer service! Adam is very helpful, and he was replying so fast. With their help our website came out super excellent! I always recommended them without any hesitation! Keep the great Job Guys! I should say if someone looking for B2B requirements this apps will work perfect.

Ikohe
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 30, 2019

So happy to find this app.Highly recommend this to anyone else. The support of the author is fast and spotless!

BartZart-Shop