B2B Verify Customers

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Butiqe

Location Germany

Installation took longer than I anticipated but Adam was quick to respond to my messages and get everything up and running just how we wanted it. Great customer support!

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats

Location Sweden

Fantastic support when my account page broke down because of another app! Will mot definitely recommend their apps further.

Remi Cachet

Great solution and exactly what we needed. The support has also been great, Adam has gone above and beyond to help with resolving the issue we encountered with integration (using a custom theme).

I would highly recommend using this app.

PPE Distributors

Location South Africa

We were looking for solutions to hide prices and to approve vetted customers. we tried the Locksmith App and that did not work for us Really, however, after more searching we came across this APP this is an Application that is really really suited to a Wholesaler that requires to hide pricing to ensure that a company can build, We talked to Adam it took us nearly 3 hours to tell him how we wanted it and we tested each step with him. I must say yes for 9.99 USD it seems expensive, however. For the Support, you get and to obtain a solution it is worth it. I can categorically state a big thank you to Adam that supported us through this process. Oh and by the way, if you're looking for a Solution just read again this review from the Top.

Trade.SeaKisses

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We needed an app to prevent unauthorised people from logging in to our trade website and this app does it easily and without fuss. We got excellent support from the developer as we needed a small amount of text adding to the home page and he could not have been more helpful.

Foliendealer.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

If adjustments need to be made, Adam helps quickly and competently. Thank you.
Class App, simple and straightforward. Fast and competent support. Thank you.

Ikohe

I used this apps for my B2B bussiness model and It worked perfect for us as we expected. Excellent customer service! Adam is very helpful, and he was replying so fast. With their help our website came out super excellent! I always recommended them without any hesitation! Keep the great Job Guys! I should say if someone looking for B2B requirements this apps will work perfect.

BartZart-Shop

Time spent using app About 18 hours

So happy to find this app.Highly recommend this to anyone else. The support of the author is fast and spotless!

IntesisBox

Location Cyprus

The App is very easy to install and use. The support of the author is fast and spotless! Very happy with our choice.

MML B2B

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. Easy to setup. Highly recommend this to anyone else - thanks!