B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers | Reviews

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

Cutting Edge Products Inc

This app has worked for everything we've needed and anything we needed help with was resolved quickly. 10/10 app and support

Daydream Apothecary

10/10 would recommend the B2B Verify Customer app to anyone looking to create a "retailers only" section to their website! We were originally using a free Shopify theme but upgraded to a paid one, and some of the features were not the same but after a couple of emails back and forth with Adam, the problem was solved and it was working as usual! He was a pleasure to work with & we are really thankful for his help!!

IEI DISTRIBUTION

Adam helped me to fix everything real quick.
He communicate well he is nice.
You should add this app.

Billiard City

Very very nice app and excellent customer service! I highly recommend this app. Thank you very much!

Evohold

This is a fantastic application for your Shopify webshop. We used it to restrict the viewing of pricing on our web shop. It didn't quite do what we wanted, so I wrote to the company, and they made some changes which worked perfectly for our website! 100% super happy! Highly recommended.

Mask24.net B2B Geschäftskundenshop

Great app! Helped us a lot! Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. 6 Stars!

sumim.lt

I sell products mean for professional users. They require different pricing that cannot be shown to the general public. B2B Verify Customer does exactly that - hides the prices from the general public, but sows them to the registered, logged-in and authorized customers, thus making possible automatic sales. I had a question about automatic notifications about newly registered users, and the Support solved it in no time. Thank you, Adam! So far, I am very happy!

Wildtouch

We needed an app to help replicate wholesale features without paying the high prices Shopify charges. This app does the job. Perfect. The support is fast and efficient everything works perfectly.

Cerepharma

Very good customer support, fast and efficient. Adam directly understood my need and found a solution. The application works very well. Nice to be among their customers :D

Porch View Home

Great App, just what i need.
Adam you are doing an excellent work, thank you so very much for your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6