B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

Workom

The customer support was responsive and responded very quickly !! Thank you for your help !
The app works fine as described

Immaginidoro

Ottima app, servizio clienti eccellente. Una soluzione eccellente per i B2B.
Il costo ne vale la pena, tutto funziona molto bene, compreso il pannello di controllo accesso.

tuxiaomiasalvo

I'm using this APP, it is very complete and easy to use.

The support is very good from the company

FUNKeyewear

What a smooth working app. I had a request to the support team and got an instant solution. Fast. Easy. Nice. Thank you!

Netyvia.fr

the app I was looking for to hide my prices and validate my clients myself. And above all it does not bug the site and the developer is available to help with the configuration, thanks to him

Wholesale Vape Supply | E-Liquids | Electronic Cigarettes Drip Cave®

good customer support and does what it is supported to do
great application for wholesalers and if you need to show off your products
a good exchange would be to show the retail price of the products in the future(just a thought)

wat? Apparel b2b

Loved the app right away, fits perfect our needs. Easy to install and to customize. Customer support answered directly and helped me out. 5 STARS!

Neuwirth Shop

Das Tool gibt sehr viele Möglichkeiten Anpassungen durchzuführen und auch nach der Testung haben wir uns für die Einführung entschieden. Die perfekte Ergänzung für den B2B Webshop!

Corporate Reflection

This is the only app i've found that does what I need - hide prices and add to cart. Adam was a great help with assisting me in setting up the app to work correctly with my theme. Would highly recommend.

Butiqe

Installation took longer than I anticipated but Adam was quick to respond to my messages and get everything up and running just how we wanted it. Great customer support!

Previous 1 3 4