B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

Beestetic

Works just as expected! Support is very fast (chat is inside.) The developer helped me to fix my problem in less than 5min. Highly recommended.

Electrickidscar.com

I rate the customer service by chat! Adam fixed my issue really quickly. Thanks again. And the app also works now.

Stitches Dealer

For a lot of businesses that have a B2B model, they need a simple solution like this for their clients. It works great and we are very happy with it.

Mobility2you

It's nice application and also thanks to Adam from Singleton software, Who helped in my all quires in this applications.

Marbled Beef Pro

It is a very nice application. I advise

Cosman-Interior

Perfect costumer service ! Great App :-) It works perfect...
Got a fast support by Chat. Thank you for support.

madebycooperstrade

App does what it says on the tin. Support was very good and helped addressed a few problems very quickly. Using to approve users and happy with the results.

hkmedicalsupply

Easy to configure and set up. We got fast support reply. Remember to have the "customer accounts required" enabled to make it work.

bankofmaterials

I was looking for an easy way to control who would have access to our shop. And this App worked perfectly with an easy installation. Often I find App integration to be long and weird - this just worked immediately!

Furthermore Adam has been a real treat, helping us with everything in no-time.

I can highly recommend using B2B Verify Customers if you're looking for an easy way to manage who can or cannot see prices and make orders.

MonDecor

Thanks a lot Adam for your great help. I love this app because it just works too good. And Adam is there to help with any problem you might have. Amazing!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5