Create your private B2B store
Change your store to private B2B place and allow only verified customers to create an orders and see products prices.
Customers validation by admin
Approve or decline registered customers like you wish. Make sure they are good and suitable, before they can see products prices.
Hidden prices for visitors
For all not approved customers and visitors, you can hide products prices and "Add to cart" buttons and show custom message instead.
About B2B Verify Customers
App Description and Advantages
Administrator can verify all new registrated customers and allow or disallow them. After store administrator will approved a customer, the customer will receive a notification by email. All not approved customers and visitors can not see product prices and "Add to cart" buttons, but only your message instead. They can not place an orders before approving by store administrator. In your customer message for not approved customers and visitiors, you can place links to registration page or login page.
Options in App configuration
- You can see list off all your customers in table, with option to approve or decline each of them
- You can also approve or decline customers in one bulk action
- You can set, if you want to approve each new registered customer manually, or automatically
- You can redirect customer to selected page after customer registration
- You can set tags for automatically tagging customers, after customer is registered, after customer is approved, or after customer is declined
- You can set if you want to send email message for each manually approved customer and set email subject and email body in rich editor
- You can set if you want to send email message for selected administrator emails after some customer is registered and set email subject and email body in rich editor
- You can set your own email address to send all types of emails from this app
- You can set custom message for not approved customers and visitors and use there links to registration page or login page
- You can set if you want to show only price to not approved customers, show only "add to cart" buttons to not approved customers, or hide both
- You can also set text size, text color, background color, or border radius in your custom message for not approved customers and visitors
- In advanced settings, you can set relative DOM paths to elements, which you want to hide for not approved customers and visitors
Check functionality in example store
In example store, you can login as NOT APPROVED customer with this credential:
- email: email@example.com
- password: password
For login as APPROVED customer, you can use this credential:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: password
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Customers approving options
Emails notifications after customer is registered or approved
Custom message for not approved customers
PRO Version Plan
All from Basic Plan
Automatically tagging customers
Redirect customer to selected page after registration
Own email configuration
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This is a fantastic application for your Shopify webshop. We used it to restrict the viewing of pricing on our web shop. It didn't quite do what we wanted, so I wrote to the company, and they made some changes which worked perfectly for our website! 100% super happy! Highly recommended.
Mask24.net B2B Geschäftskundenshop
Great app! Helped us a lot! Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. 6 Stars!
I sell products mean for professional users. They require different pricing that cannot be shown to the general public. B2B Verify Customer does exactly that - hides the prices from the general public, but sows them to the registered, logged-in and authorized customers, thus making possible automatic sales. I had a question about automatic notifications about newly registered users, and the Support solved it in no time. Thank you, Adam! So far, I am very happy!