Reseñas (164)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de abril de 2024

The app is doing exactly what I need it to do, but like with any product, five stars comes from the support a company can provide and it was by far incredible. First, the real-time chat capability, versus waiting for an email response, is always a nice touch. I was immediately rest assured that someone was taking care of my concerns and helping arrive at a resolution. Second, they were relentless in making sure that I was a satisfied customer which I could not appreciate more, especially since I am currently a free subscriber based on what I needed to accomplish. Should my needs change, I would not hesitate to pay for what Sami B2B Lock provides. Lastly, the product is intuitive and easy to use. I highly recommend.

Enchanted Wik Candle Co & Bar
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 23 horas usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2024

Great app! We have used a few paid apps in the past, however we came across this app and decided to give it a try, with it being free. The app works really well and the support are really helpful. I had a small issue with the setup, however support were quick to respond and solve my issue.

Rapid Fusion
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 23 horas usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Great customer service. The app is easy to use and allows us to hide and lock a specific collection for internal use only. Haley also helped us to remove the collection from the category list to prevent customers from clicking on that. Highly recommend.

Charlesworth Nuts AU
13 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

I wanted to showcase my new collections to my VIP's first. I looked at a few apps and found Sami B2B met my needs. I also wanted the sign in to have the same look as my website which they were able to do. Sami B2B were very helpful and easy to deal with and have quick response times. Great app and great service.

table ceramics
Nueva Zelanda
3 días usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

This app has been an absolute lifesaver for our private event! With its ability to hide products from the public, we were able to give our guests an exclusive preview of our new collection with ease and confidentiality.

But what truly sets this app apart is its outstanding customer service. When I encountered a snag during setup, the support team didn't just resolve the issue—they went above and beyond. They were quick to respond, incredibly attentive to my concerns, and genuinely committed to ensuring everything ran smoothly. Their dedication and expertise made all the difference.

RISIS
Singapur
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

Super satisfied with the app! I had already tried 6 different app; Trying to change builders yourself and spending a lot of money on this! Fortunately, Haley from Sami helped me a lot with this and explained to me what needs to be done and together we were able to get the end result step by step! I am super satisfied and can always recommend this to everyone

Stabifoot
Bélgica
1 día usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

This is exactly the app we needed! At first the app was not working correctly, but the service and development team were really helpful!

The app now works correctly and my B2B shop is ready to go live.

Thanks Haley and the development team.

DistriBeetle
Países Bajos
4 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Samita.io team is phenomenal! Support exceeds your expectations and the product they build performs with such ease without impacting your store's performance.

Roha Health
Canadá
15 días usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

Fantastic experience & assistance with Samita.io, Haley & their dev team!
They were really quick in response time & assisted with information to alter/change pieces of the visuals on this amazing app! thanks again - would definitely use their products.

FINCH hudson
Estados Unidos
2 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Super quick and helpful service. No issue with the app, I just am new to using Shopify so it makes a big difference when you can get direct help. Thanks again!

Calm Dog Games