Reseñas (164)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de abril de 2024

Super impressed. I didn't know how to set it up properly and the support chat agent was very helpful. He didn't stop working with me until the locks worked perfectly for my business needs. I recommend this app!

Esteez Wholesale
1 día usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

This app (and the service) is crazy amazing. Haley was so helpful when we had a quick question. The app has helped us hide certain products from the general public and only available to our wholesale customers.

The Penny Paper Co. Wholesale
Canadá
Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
29 de marzo de 2024

Great experience. Super fast assistance. Haley have been super professional and quick. SUPER

SHIKKOSA B2B
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
17 días usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Love it, great app. Great support team. Super helpful!

CITYCOSMETICS
Alemania
25 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Fast responses, Clean App, Easy to use. this free app just has everything you would expect from an honest business. no hidden fees, works really well and the customer support rocks!

Chicky
Canadá
2 días usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

Amazing customer service and a great app! How is this free?!

Lilo Marketplace
Nueva Zelanda
11 días usando la aplicación
6 de abril de 2024

This app does exactly what I hoped it should do. I'm happy with it. customer service works also fine.

Print2Give
Países Bajos
1 día usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

Works as advertised and support has been prompt and helpful!

Bevvee Wholesale
22 días usando la aplicación
23 de febrero de 2024

Initially the price lock only worked on the individual product pages, but after reaching out Haley was able to assist and it is now working on collection pages as well. Thank you!

Artistic Licence
Reino Unido
16 días usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

It's all work. Thank you very much, I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It's exactly what I needed.
It wouldn't be so quick and easy.
Enter your password to purchase

Great app. It's exactly what I needed, easy to use, simple, and intuitive, there's the option to customize with code. If you need additional customization there is help available. The support team responds very quickly and is always helpful. Thanks a million!

Face Me Aesthetics